Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One positive from today 17:28 - Feb 3 with 658 viewsbournemouthblue

is Moore and Al-Hamadi give us a plan b for physical sides like this

That's going to be useful in this run, many against the more League One style sides in this league

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

One positive from today on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 633 viewstonybied

Yep, good to see McKenna change it up and stick 2 up top as well.
One positive from today on 17:33 - Feb 3 with 605 viewsbournemouthblue

One positive from today on 17:30 - Feb 3 by tonybied

Yep, good to see McKenna change it up and stick 2 up top as well.

I did wonder if he might do that with these two upfront, they look like a fairly natural combination

One positive from today on 17:38 - Feb 3 with 559 viewsDJR

And maybe not just plan B, but instead an addition to plan A with one up top, because crossing it high into the box is one option we've not really had up to now because despite his size heading isn't really Hirst's strong point.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:39]
One positive from today on 17:40 - Feb 3 with 527 viewsbournemouthblue

One positive from today on 17:38 - Feb 3 by DJR

And maybe not just plan B, but instead an addition to plan A with one up top, because crossing it high into the box is one option we've not really had up to now because despite his size heading isn't really Hirst's strong point.
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:39]

He's more of a knockdown type striker, Keiffer is clearly going to be far more dominant in the air

He'll help us pin sides back and cause some chaos

One positive from today on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 520 viewsBlooos

It’s now our plan A and never should’ve been a plan B today. Still gobsmacked how Jackson started. Loyalty should go out the window when you have someone clearly miles better than him on the bench.
One positive from today on 17:41 - Feb 3 with 514 viewswitchdoctor

I’ve been harping on..at games ..about us possibly having a plan b if needed but invariably get shouted down with folk saying plan a has got us in the lofty position we find us in ….problem is a lot of teams have sussed our plan a and it’d be good if we could change things up if needed and give the oppo something different to deal with…
One positive from today on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 511 viewstractorboy1978

Moore is a fantastic weapon to have in our armoury. An absolute monster in the air and allows us to really mix it up. When can go through teams or work the ball wide and get him on the end of a cross. Thought Al-Hamadi looked really bright and positive too.
One positive from today on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 507 viewsDeano69

The fact they were almost falling over each other to bang it in the net, is hugely pleasing. Been missing that and could well have been the difference between turning draws into wins in previous games.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024