Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer 17:04 - Feb 3 with 1460 viewsbillabasblue

My season ticket goes in the bin ! Why he didn’t start today I have no clue , he did More in one half than Jackson has done in 5 years at the club ! Great second half and although the defending was very poor two of their goals should have been disallowed , Al Hamadi looks promising as well
[Post edited 3 Feb 17:10]
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:05 - Feb 3 with 1438 viewsredrickstuhaart

Do you also go off like a firework at the first sight of a pair of knickers?
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 1420 viewsWhos_blue

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 1402 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Jackson didn’t lose us that game - the defence and keeper did.

Weird to single him out. We gifted them three easy goals. We really should be taking some points from any game we score two goals in.
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 1380 viewscressi

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:06 - Feb 3 by Whos_blue

100% right McKenna got it wrong praise when it's due but today he got it wrong.
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 1376 viewsJ4ck22

Might as well throw it away now if you're that sensitive. Many other fans would love to have your seat.
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:09 - Feb 3 with 1339 viewsnodge_blue

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:06 - Feb 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Weird to single him out. We gifted them three easy goals. We really should be taking some points from any game we score two goals in.

He didnt say Jackson lost us the game tbf.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 1299 viewsWhos_blue

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:07 - Feb 3 by cressi

As I replied in another thread, did he miss the offside too?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 1287 viewsbaxterbasics

Happy to take that season ticket off you, don't waste it in the bin!

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Login to get fewer ads

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 1241 viewsbillabasblue

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:06 - Feb 3 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I don’t think we would have lost the game had Moore started , Jackson is a league 1/2 player Keiffer is a low level PL / high end championship player their leagues apart and having Moore gives us a different option and another way to play the game , we have been truly sussed out by opposition these last 6-8 weeks so we badly need a plan B and having Moore start gives us that option , we have a focal point and he will win everything in the air like he did today, he will hold the ball up and help us relieve pressure all things Jackson can’t do ! If it’s to be the play offs for us at least we should enter them with a chance of winning them which we wouldn’t if Jackson was our striker moving forward
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 1222 viewsBlueBadger

Give over, you massive fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 1200 viewsElephantintheRoom

Perhaps because Jackson is an Ipswich player and Moore is a Bournemouth reject who has barely got his feet under the desk?

I doubt Moore even knows the name of some of the players hé’s moonlighting with just yet - so it’s a reasonable assumption Jackson might have been the better bet to start with.

Good to know the franchise has toddlers like you ´supporting’ them.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 1170 viewswitchdoctor

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:07 - Feb 3 by cressi

shhhh….criticism of the gaffer ‘ain’t allowed on here dontcha know?
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 1151 viewsbillabasblue

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:16 - Feb 3 by ElephantintheRoom

Perhaps because Jackson is an Ipswich player and Moore is a Bournemouth reject who has barely got his feet under the desk?

I doubt Moore even knows the name of some of the players hé’s moonlighting with just yet - so it’s a reasonable assumption Jackson might have been the better bet to start with.

Bournemouth reject ? lol his one of the best strikers in this league by a mile , doesn’t matter if he arrived a minute before kick off drunk , on drugs and with crutches he would still offer us more than Jackson simply because he is two divisions above him , nothing against Jackson but their are levels to everything in life and KM Is levels above him
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 1132 viewsRyorry

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:16 - Feb 3 by ElephantintheRoom

OMG, a post of yours that I (mostly) agree with.

Think I need to go and lie down in a darkened room ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 1111 viewsVic

Perhaps KM might just know more (or Moore) than you!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 1094 viewsJackNorthStand

It’s clear Jackson isn’t up to being a start in a championship promotion chasing team. I feel sorry for him because he gives his all and he is trying his best but it is like playing with a player short at times having him in the team.
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 1079 viewsbillabasblue

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:23 - Feb 3 by Vic

Perhaps KM might just know more (or Moore) than you!

Of course he does but not today , there’s no doubt even a blind person can see the manager got it wrong today , no worries first time I have seen him make a huge error of judgement since his been here and everyone makes mistakes we move on with exciting attacking options for the rest of the season now COYB
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:28 - Feb 3 with 1029 viewsJackNorthStand

Surely even people who are just fans and have no background in football can see a major problem of the side in the first half was we had no options centrally going forward? Being caused by Jackson not showing for the ball.
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:29 - Feb 3 with 1018 viewswitchdoctor

proper showing your true colours you budgie scum…
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 1008 viewsRyorry

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:25 - Feb 3 by billabasblue

Of course he does but not today , there’s no doubt even a blind person can see the manager got it wrong today , no worries first time I have seen him make a huge error of judgement since his been here and everyone makes mistakes we move on with exciting attacking options for the rest of the season now COYB

His second I'd say, but people forgot he's in his first managerial role & still learning. I'll happily take only two wrong (imho) shouts by him in more than two years - they're totally overwhelmed by the other results & positives he's brought.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 1004 viewstractorboy2421

Can I have your tocket
If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:36 - Feb 3 with 959 viewsLankHenners

Bit over dramatic but think it's fair to say that's the last start of Jackson's Town career.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If Jackson EVER starts a game ahead of Kiefer on 17:44 - Feb 3 with 915 viewseddiespearitt03

Bit like D.Calvert Lewin starting every game at Everton and contributing very little
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024