Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season 14:38 - Feb 10 with 791 viewsITFC_84

A little too slow/predictable/careless
I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 14:39 - Feb 10 with 774 viewsBondiBlue

You don't want to see morsy and luongo play together again? Really?

Poll: Which would you accept?

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 729 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think the season is catching up with Morsy and Luongo. Neither are spring chickens and both look like they could do with a younger partner.

Burgess walks straight back into the team imo.
[Post edited 10 Feb 14:43]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 14:43 - Feb 10 with 710 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 14:41 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

I think the season is catching up with Morsy and Luongo. Neither are spring chickens and both look like they could do with a younger partner.

Burgess walks straight back into the team imo.
[Post edited 10 Feb 14:43]

Luonogo is struggling more than Morsy. Got out battled a lot today which is unusual

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 595 viewsFelixBlue4

Travis for Luongo to give him a rest for a couple of games and Burgess back in for Edmundson. We need to stop playing these silly balls out from the back, it works if you go wide as gives more time to get back and cover but playing through the middle is a very costly game of late.
The hard part is we are not far away from getting some for back.
I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 16:03 - Feb 10 with 556 viewsAviator

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 15:49 - Feb 10 by FelixBlue4

Travis for Luongo to give him a rest for a couple of games and Burgess back in for Edmundson. We need to stop playing these silly balls out from the back, it works if you go wide as gives more time to get back and cover but playing through the middle is a very costly game of late.
The hard part is we are not far away from getting some for back.

Still think Humphreys could do a job in midfield. Won’t happen though.
I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 16:09 - Feb 10 with 537 viewsFelixBlue4

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 16:03 - Feb 10 by Aviator

Still think Humphreys could do a job in midfield. Won’t happen though.

Think he would have got more minutes like a few others but we had such a good start to the season which made it hard to drop players.
I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 16:21 - Feb 10 with 502 viewscbower

I’m not sure I want to see Morsy/Loungo and Woolfeneden/Ed again this season on 14:43 - Feb 10 by Illinoisblue

Luonogo is struggling more than Morsy. Got out battled a lot today which is unusual

Is it me or has Mass gained some mass around his ass? He is not getting around the grass with as much gusto as earlier in the season.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024