Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. 09:00 - Feb 11 with 1290 viewsLord_Lucan

……and not because of WBA.

Slightly surprised more clubs weren’t in for him, he looks a proper long term steal.

Slightly disappointed though to be informed he has a Scouse accent.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:06 - Feb 11 with 1235 viewsFunge

I'm pretty excited about this one.

Similar to when we got Holland and Tommy Miller in back in the day - I'm a big fan of getting lower league teams best players in, and seeing where they take us....

If Al-Hamadi scores at 2-all yesterday, the North Stand falls down.
The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:09 - Feb 11 with 1201 viewsFrimleyBlue

I absolutely love the look of him.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:13 - Feb 11 with 1184 viewsOsborneOneNil

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:06 - Feb 11 by Funge

I'm pretty excited about this one.

Similar to when we got Holland and Tommy Miller in back in the day - I'm a big fan of getting lower league teams best players in, and seeing where they take us....

If Al-Hamadi scores at 2-all yesterday, the North Stand falls down.

That was a superb strike. Still can’t believe the keeper saved that.
The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:40 - Feb 11 with 1101 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sounds like he was on every clubs radar to sign on the summer, but we stole a march on them and got him in Jan.
[Post edited 11 Feb 9:42]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 10:03 - Feb 11 with 1018 viewsstrikalite

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:13 - Feb 11 by OsborneOneNil

That was a superb strike. Still can’t believe the keeper saved that.

If only that would have been a touch closer to the corner, real scenes then...

"honed from granite" the Wimbledon blogger said, he certainly looked the part yesterday, looked very comfortable at this level to me..
The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 10:07 - Feb 11 with 986 viewsFrimleyBlue

I've gone from desperately wanting moore. To really wanting to see more from Al hamadi. That's in no way a slight on moore himself. He was solid yesterday and last week.

It's just what an exciting signing Al hamadi is
[Post edited 11 Feb 10:08]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 10:25 - Feb 11 with 882 viewsBasuco

At Preston he soon changed my thoughts from expensive L2 long term prospect, to WOW, bargain EFL signing of the season. yesterday with very few Championship minutes, he was double man marked by West Brom! He is very comfortable at Championship level and I can't wait to see how he improves under the current coaching team.
The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 11:16 - Feb 11 with 786 viewsLord_Lucan

The Al Hamadi signing reminds me a bit of when Paul Mariner joined. on 09:40 - Feb 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sounds like he was on every clubs radar to sign on the summer, but we stole a march on them and got him in Jan.
[Post edited 11 Feb 9:42]

Ya snooze - ya lose

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024