Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre backs won us that 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1927 viewsredrickstuhaart

Not sure how we got it tactically wrong second half. Couldn't close them in the right areas and ended up under huge pressure. Maybe fatigue from Wednesday. Maybe conditions? Swansea were decent.

Centre backs won us that on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1876 viewsDubtractor

Not sure we were under huge pressure. They played a lot of crosses into the box, but didn't create many, if any, decent chances.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Centre backs won us that on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 1807 viewsredrickstuhaart

Centre backs won us that on 16:57 - Feb 17 by Dubtractor

Not sure we were under huge pressure. They played a lot of crosses into the box, but didn't create many, if any, decent chances.

Like I said- largely due to the centre backs winning a lot. Only takes a slip or deflection in those conditions. Glad Burgess was playing.
Centre backs won us that on 17:03 - Feb 17 with 1761 viewsbackwaywhen

A bit of both , that was an awful pith that got heavier and heavier as the game wore on , 2 at home now on a near perfect pith ……..
Centre backs won us that on 17:04 - Feb 17 with 1722 viewsBiGDonnie

Under huge pressure?

Who was?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Centre backs won us that on 17:23 - Feb 17 with 1608 viewsFrankMarshall

Great save by Vas near the end.

Frank Marshall

Centre backs won us that on 17:35 - Feb 17 with 1522 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I think it’s obvious now that Burgess is back how much we’ve missed him. Edmundson did a job, but Burgess is fantastic. Credit to Woolfie today too, especially given some of the unjust criticism he gets on here.
Centre backs won us that on 17:50 - Feb 17 with 1431 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Centre backs won us that on 17:03 - Feb 17 by backwaywhen

A bit of both , that was an awful pith that got heavier and heavier as the game wore on , 2 at home now on a near perfect pith ……..

Certainly hoping for a zesty performance.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Centre backs won us that on 17:52 - Feb 17 with 1410 viewsnshearman1

Centre backs won us that on 17:35 - Feb 17 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think it’s obvious now that Burgess is back how much we’ve missed him. Edmundson did a job, but Burgess is fantastic. Credit to Woolfie today too, especially given some of the unjust criticism he gets on here.

Totally agreed. Burgess was again today a rock at the heart of the defence.
Login to get fewer ads

Centre backs won us that on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 1365 views_clive_baker_

I think we’ve got our heads firmly up our ar5es if we think we can go away somewhere like that and not have to defend a 2nd half lead and deal with inevitable pressure. We’ve not become Man City over night. Excellent result for us.
Centre backs won us that on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 1260 viewsnshearman1

Centre backs won us that on 17:54 - Feb 17 by _clive_baker_

I think we’ve got our heads firmly up our ar5es if we think we can go away somewhere like that and not have to defend a 2nd half lead and deal with inevitable pressure. We’ve not become Man City over night. Excellent result for us.

Still, we lost control of the midfield throughout the second half. I would have liked to have seen Travis brought on a lot earlier for Luongo, who is a warrior but looked pretty knackered.
Centre backs won us that on 18:37 - Feb 17 with 1158 viewsBlueBoots

Stats time...we're averaging 2.06 Points Per Game this season...these are the PPG when each of our centre-backs are in the team:

Fridge 1.71 PPG
Tuanzebe 1.83 PPG
Woolf 2.11 PPG
Burgess 2.16 PPG

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Centre backs won us that on 18:49 - Feb 17 with 1105 viewsMK1

The whole team won us that. Proper Championship game that. The conditions were terrible, but the performance was good in that rain. Keeps us in touch with a game in hand over Leeds and Southampton still to come to us. If they beat us to second, we will have made them earn it. The conditions on the roads are terrible. Just at Leigh Deli services and it is chucking it down. Take Care those on the way back.
Centre backs won us that on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 1081 viewsBlueStreak

Wait, he had a shocker against WBA. We are allowed to say when we think someone has a bad game.
Centre backs won us that on 18:55 - Feb 17 with 1051 viewslmfcblue

An absolute rock plus the patterns of play with him seem more natural to us
Centre backs won us that on 19:02 - Feb 17 with 1011 viewsbackwaywhen

Centre backs won us that on 18:49 - Feb 17 by MK1

The whole team won us that. Proper Championship game that. The conditions were terrible, but the performance was good in that rain. Keeps us in touch with a game in hand over Leeds and Southampton still to come to us. If they beat us to second, we will have made them earn it. The conditions on the roads are terrible. Just at Leigh Deli services and it is chucking it down. Take Care those on the way back.

Well done gr
Centre backs won us that on 19:08 - Feb 17 with 976 viewsbackwaywhen

Centre backs won us that on 18:49 - Feb 17 by MK1

Well done , great away support again today , safe journey home .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024