Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town tv 20:27 - Feb 17 with 1176 viewsblueislander

I am the le ast tech savvy you could imagine, so I am asking of those that are; why was the Town TV breakdown not fixed quickly , and why does it happen so often?
Town tv on 20:29 - Feb 17 with 1135 viewsredrickstuhaart

No idea how long it should have taken, but its the first mnajor issue all season as far as I recall
Town tv on 20:32 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewsLeoMuff

Town tv on 20:29 - Feb 17 by redrickstuhaart

No idea how long it should have taken, but its the first mnajor issue all season as far as I recall

Yes, worked perfectly all season for me, today was a shambles but upto today I don’t think it’s frozen once.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Town tv on 20:33 - Feb 17 with 1104 viewsblueislander

There has been a fair amount of buffering hasn’t there?
[Post edited 17 Feb 20:33]
Town tv on 20:34 - Feb 17 with 1084 viewsBasuco

Seeing the heavy rain, it might have played a part, wet cable joint, dodgy satellite uplink, or even just heavy rain blocking the satellite uplink. Could have been any number of things but at least they did fix whatever it was.
Town tv on 20:36 - Feb 17 with 1075 viewsCoastalblue

Town tv on 20:33 - Feb 17 by blueislander

There has been a fair amount of buffering hasn’t there?
[Post edited 17 Feb 20:33]

I wasn't using it today, but have a fair bit this season and haven't suffered with buffering at all. Maybe your internet connection being throttled or maybe see what else could be gobbling up BW at the same time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Town tv on 20:59 - Feb 17 with 995 viewslazyblue

Today was the only issue otherwise it’s been perfect all season.
Town tv on 04:08 - Feb 18 with 757 viewsearlsgreenblue

Short memories guys, earlier on there was a game at which point the live stream failed on the app, took me ages to find it was working on the web page & missed half the game as a result!
Still better than ifollow though.
Town tv on 04:11 - Feb 18 with 747 viewsshady

The Swansea stream was working so the problem must be the TownTV end.
Yes, I gave up on our site after 30 mins and looked elsewhere.

Would be great if an informative statement is issued
Login to get fewer ads

Town tv on 04:14 - Feb 18 with 736 viewsBonchosBicycle

It was an odd one because it actually worked fine if you used the subtitled version. It was only the one without subtitles that had the issue where it froze.
Town tv on 05:34 - Feb 18 with 692 viewsRyorry

Town tv on 04:14 - Feb 18 by BonchosBicycle

It was an odd one because it actually worked fine if you used the subtitled version. It was only the one without subtitles that had the issue where it froze.

It happened on the audio version too.
[Post edited 18 Feb 5:35]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Town tv on 06:01 - Feb 18 with 673 viewskiwiblue

Town tv on 04:14 - Feb 18 by BonchosBicycle

Yes I had similar problems yet the subtitled version seemed to work ok. Mind you I am 12000 miles away but it was 4 am and surely the buffering was not caused this end as most sane people are asleep then,
Mainly been seeing the live games on Bein/ our sky alternate as not on Sky in this nation of cricket and rugby snobs.
Still paid for the year on Towntv but hardly watched a match since September. Feel I bought Moore....
Town tv on 07:01 - Feb 18 with 620 viewsgosblue

I was at the Sheffield Wednesday game but someone mentioned yesterday that there’d been a problem with that one. Ive had long periods of commentary only, I’ve missed some kick offs and I’ve had problems whenever I’ve been overseas. I pay my subscription and I pay my £10 or €10 but the level of service is disappointing. Yesterday it took ages to work out that Swansea had equalised but that was down to poor commentary. Missing the Chaplin goal however was far more frustrating. Still, we got our three points so all’s well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024