Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds' run in looks the hardest 13:52 - Feb 18 with 2217 viewsjasondozzell

Of the three of us going for second (us, Saints and Leeds)

Really nasty mix of strong sides, local rivalries and those fighting for their lives at that very bottom

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 14:54 - Feb 18 with 2054 viewslmfcblue

We have a really tough April
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:01 - Feb 18 with 2021 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Whichever of the teams pips the other two for second spot will have done very well regardless of who we have played. A big week coming up for Leeds especially, but there is nothing stopping them winning both league matches and us and Southampton losing all 3.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:34 - Feb 18 with 1916 viewsIllinoisblue

Really? They play 4 of the bottom 6 in March.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:36 - Feb 18 with 1907 viewsjasondozzell

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:34 - Feb 18 by Illinoisblue

Exactly. I know that seems easier but they will be fighting for their lives.
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:44 - Feb 18 with 1861 viewsHerbivore

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 14:54 - Feb 18 by lmfcblue

We do, although Nodge will be off the back of getting pumped at Leicester and they tend to crumble off the back of a bad result or two and there's a chance Hull won't be in the mix for sixth by the time we play them. Coventry away is very tough and Saints at home is a big game but I feel like we march up well against them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:46 - Feb 18 with 1843 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:36 - Feb 18 by jasondozzell

They’ll dispatch most with ease, especially at home.
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:47 - Feb 18 with 1814 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:44 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

We do, although Nodge will be off the back of getting pumped at Leicester and they tend to crumble off the back of a bad result or two and there's a chance Hull won't be in the mix for sixth by the time we play them. Coventry away is very tough and Saints at home is a big game but I feel like we march up well against them.

Not much to suggest that Hull won’t be in the mix tbh
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:48 - Feb 18 with 1806 viewsHerbivore

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:34 - Feb 18 by Illinoisblue

Leicester, Saints, possibly Hull might give them problems at Elland Road but it's the away games that look a bit tricky. Every single one of them against sides fighting for something, and they've got to go to Hillsborough and Loftus Road and both Wednesday and QPR are much improved. They might go there and win easily of course but I think they've got some tricky looking away fixtures to come.

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:54 - Feb 18 with 1766 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 14:54 - Feb 18 by lmfcblue

Some very hard away games all against teams that will likely be duking it out for 6th! Won’t be much “low block” though.
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:59 - Feb 18 with 1743 viewsHerbivore

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:47 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not much to suggest that Hull won’t be in the mix tbh

They've got some very tough games coming up and we play them second to last game of the season, so it's possible they might be out of the mix by then. Either way I'm not too worried, I think we can beat them at their place if we play well.

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:01 - Feb 18 with 1723 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:59 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

They've got some very tough games coming up and we play them second to last game of the season, so it's possible they might be out of the mix by then. Either way I'm not too worried, I think we can beat them at their place if we play well.

Didn’t realize the gap was so close up to 5th now as well. Two places up for grabs.
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:03 - Feb 18 with 1702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:01 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Didn’t realize the gap was so close up to 5th now as well. Two places up for grabs.

It could also work to our favour if they have secured a play-off spot by the time we play them. Although, sometimes the pressure off allows a team to play too. Ultimately it is about us getting the points and the others slipping up somewhere.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:03 - Feb 18 with 1701 viewsHerbivore

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:01 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

West Brom have had a mini wobble and the sides below them have all been bang in form. It's an exciting race. The scrap for relegation is turning into a cracker as well, a few sides have been pulled right into it and Wednesday and QPR have strung a few results together to close the gap. One of the great Championship seasons this.

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:31 - Feb 18 with 1623 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 15:36 - Feb 18 by jasondozzell

I admire your optimism!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 1597 viewsbluefunk

This table suggests Southampton have the hardest run in, ITFC the easiest. That said once we get to Easter, and the home game with Southampton, that’s followed by we a run of very difficult away games, (Scum, Coventry, Hull, all competing for 6th)

https://www.soccerstats.com/table.asp?league=england2&tid=10
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 1512 viewslmfcblue

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:40 - Feb 18 by bluefunk

This table suggests Southampton have the hardest run in, ITFC the easiest. That said once we get to Easter, and the home game with Southampton, that’s followed by we a run of very difficult away games, (Scum, Coventry, Hull, all competing for 6th)

Also Boro and Watford at home - very difficult month for us.
Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 19:22 - Feb 18 with 1355 viewsParisBlue

After they play Leicester thus weekend, their following 4 league games are against teams 19th or lower.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 21:52 - Feb 18 with 1060 viewsNutkins_Return

Leeds' run in looks the hardest on 16:40 - Feb 18 by bluefunk

Southampton on paper definitely have the harder run in. Not least because they have Leicester, Us and Leeds all away.

As ever nothing is won on paper. We are still massive underdogs...but happy with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024