Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great view of first goal. 08:58 - Feb 25 with 2496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Slow motion at 6:04 confirms onside.

Edit.....should have said before but ignore the rest of it.
[Post edited 25 Feb 11:15]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Great view of first goal. on 09:06 - Feb 25 with 2381 viewsredrickstuhaart

It does. What a deeply unpleasant pair though.
Great view of first goal. on 09:25 - Feb 25 with 2271 viewsbrogansnose

The amount of Baldism on that vlog is disgraceful.
Great view of first goal. on 09:56 - Feb 25 with 2126 viewsHighgateBlue

Great view of first goal. on 09:06 - Feb 25 by redrickstuhaart

It does. What a deeply unpleasant pair though.

I really don't understand why such people think that we want or need to see their day out. Perplexing.
Great view of first goal. on 10:04 - Feb 25 with 2085 viewsLeoMuff

Great view of first goal. on 09:56 - Feb 25 by HighgateBlue

I really don't understand why such people think that we want or need to see their day out. Perplexing.

How annoying would that be standing next to some idiot chatting sh1t to himself on his phone for 96 mins.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Great view of first goal. on 10:15 - Feb 25 with 2024 viewsChurchman

Great view of first goal. on 10:04 - Feb 25 by LeoMuff

How annoying would that be standing next to some idiot chatting sh1t to himself on his phone for 96 mins.

Very annoying. In fact, taking the phone off him and accidentally jumping up and down on it annoying.

As for that Vlog, it was a good view of the not-offside goal it that was about it. The pepperoni pizza face lad had literally nothing to say. Totally vacant. The mush with glasses next to him wasn’t any better. As for the pillock doing the Vlog, he seemed to focus a lot on Churchmans, had little to say but really fancied himself.

Worth watching for a view of Chaplin’s goal and a nice view of their disappointment at the end. That’s about it.
Great view of first goal. on 11:47 - Feb 25 with 1838 viewspointofblue

Great view of first goal. on 10:15 - Feb 25 by Churchman

Very annoying. In fact, taking the phone off him and accidentally jumping up and down on it annoying.

As for that Vlog, it was a good view of the not-offside goal it that was about it. The pepperoni pizza face lad had literally nothing to say. Totally vacant. The mush with glasses next to him wasn’t any better. As for the pillock doing the Vlog, he seemed to focus a lot on Churchmans, had little to say but really fancied himself.

Worth watching for a view of Chaplin’s goal and a nice view of their disappointment at the end. That’s about it.

Thought the guy doing the blog was fine. Think he felt the same about the younger guy he was with, with the “Why do I bother?” cartoon inserted near the start.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Great view of first goal. on 11:57 - Feb 25 with 1798 viewsChurchman

Great view of first goal. on 11:47 - Feb 25 by pointofblue

Thought the guy doing the blog was fine. Think he felt the same about the younger guy he was with, with the “Why do I bother?” cartoon inserted near the start.

Then why did he bother? All about opinions, but mine is that he had little to say, but then I’m not keen on this sort of thing tbh.
Great view of first goal. on 12:58 - Feb 25 with 1685 viewspointofblue

Great view of first goal. on 11:57 - Feb 25 by Churchman

Then why did he bother? All about opinions, but mine is that he had little to say, but then I’m not keen on this sort of thing tbh.

I assume he might be a good friend or brother (swaying towards the latter) so feels he has to get him involved. He became more talkative at the end.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Great view of first goal. on 19:47 - Feb 25 with 1394 viewsbluebudgie

Just confirms what I already thought about Birmingham fans, obnoxious!
Great view of first goal. on 20:10 - Feb 25 with 1325 viewsTheBoyBlue

I wasn't entirely sure we hadn't gotten away with one there yesterday, but that proves beyond doubt that it was onside. Well done lino, great spot!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Great view of first goal. on 21:32 - Feb 25 with 1156 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Great view of first goal. on 20:10 - Feb 25 by TheBoyBlue

I wasn't entirely sure we hadn't gotten away with one there yesterday, but that proves beyond doubt that it was onside. Well done lino, great spot!

Another great spot.

Great view of first goal. on 21:44 - Feb 25 with 1126 viewsgainsboroughblue

Nope. Every goal we score is offside, in injury time, a penalty and deflected off three players.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Great view of first goal. on 21:58 - Feb 25 with 1074 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great view of first goal. on 21:44 - Feb 25 by gainsboroughblue

Nope. Every goal we score is offside, in injury time, a penalty and deflected off three players.

Watching it live I thought it had hit him as he tried to get out of the way. How wrong was I.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024