Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? 14:14 - Feb 26 with 966 viewsbluelagos

Sounds like they'd welcome him with open arms...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/feb/26/met-detective-police-sacked-raci

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 16:07 - Feb 26 with 844 viewsBlueBadger

Nah. Safe seat and Tory party leader.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:30 - Feb 26 with 738 viewsMullet

I can only assume that the original ruling of gross misconduct wasn't sound somehow and that being an asshole isn't enough to warrant it.

Baffling how the system works where we can know this much, his name etc. but not the reasons why it doesn't stand.

On the subject of 30p Lee, how and why has he not been arrested for committing a hate crime? Or at least malicious communications of some sort. I hope Sadiq sues him frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:38 - Feb 26 with 714 viewsBlueBadger

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:30 - Feb 26 by Mullet

I can only assume that the original ruling of gross misconduct wasn't sound somehow and that being an asshole isn't enough to warrant it.

Baffling how the system works where we can know this much, his name etc. but not the reasons why it doesn't stand.

On the subject of 30p Lee, how and why has he not been arrested for committing a hate crime? Or at least malicious communications of some sort. I hope Sadiq sues him frankly.

Interesting to note as well is that 30p is being suspended for refusing to apologise, rather than actually being openly racist

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:42 - Feb 26 with 705 viewsMullet

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:38 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

Interesting to note as well is that 30p is being suspended for refusing to apologise, rather than actually being openly racist

You'd think neither were grounds for suspension, but promotion in the Tories.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:47 - Feb 26 with 675 viewsBlueBadger

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:42 - Feb 26 by Mullet

You'd think neither were grounds for suspension, but promotion in the Tories.

Poor old 30p. He's come to prominence under Boris Johnson, a man who essentially used his open bigotry and willingness to spout untruths and conspiracy ballacks as a selling point to gain prominence and ultimately become party leader and here he is, being actually punished for the same thing.

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:47 - Feb 26 with 676 viewsMattinLondon

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 16:07 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

Nah. Safe seat and Tory party leader.

Obviously his supporters used the classic ‘he’s only saying what we’re all thinking’ defence.
Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:48 - Feb 26 with 666 viewsBlueBadger

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:47 - Feb 26 by MattinLondon

Obviously his supporters used the classic ‘he’s only saying what we’re all thinking’ defence.

To be fair, it IS what THEY'RE all thinking...

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 18:05 - Feb 26 with 617 viewsMattinLondon

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 17:48 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

To be fair, it IS what THEY'RE all thinking...

Obviously when I used the word ‘supporters’ I meant ‘racist idiots’ instead.
Login to get fewer ads

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 18:08 - Feb 26 with 594 viewsBlueBadger

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 18:05 - Feb 26 by MattinLondon

Obviously when I used the word ‘supporters’ I meant ‘racist idiots’ instead.

*Starts the clock*

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 18:12 - Feb 26 with 568 viewsMattinLondon

Next employer for Lee Anderson after the election? on 18:08 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

*Starts the clock*

F**k ‘em. If they support what he said then at best they are guilty of Islamophobia at worst they are racist idiots - more than likely racist idiots.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024