Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to 14:16 - Feb 27 with 1290 viewsKeno

doing some proper work

Come on TWTD I need excitement, I need amusement I cant be doing with this working malarky!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:33 - Feb 27 with 1241 viewsRobTheMonk

Learn some magic tricks. Some magic tricks. Magic... Mag...

SARMIENNNNTOOOOOO
So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:42 - Feb 27 with 1222 viewsEwan_Oozami

Mrs O is about to start on a freelance career teaching accounting to non-finance managers and directors, she's trying come up with a name for her company, any thoughts?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:43 - Feb 27 with 1218 viewsKeno

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:33 - Feb 27 by RobTheMonk

Learn some magic tricks. Some magic tricks. Magic... Mag...

SARMIENNNNTOOOOOO

How about this version

or

[Post edited 27 Feb 14:45]

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:47 - Feb 27 with 1196 viewsKeno

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:42 - Feb 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Mrs O is about to start on a freelance career teaching accounting to non-finance managers and directors, she's trying come up with a name for her company, any thoughts?

how about Magic "Money" Pllot

The word Money is optional

she could start all her sessions with a song

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:53 - Feb 27 with 1171 viewshoppy

Shouldn't have pulled out willy earlier - you obviously peaked too soon.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:06 - Feb 27 with 1128 viewsKeno

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:53 - Feb 27 by hoppy

Shouldn't have pulled out willy earlier - you obviously peaked too soon.

tends to happen at my age

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:22 - Feb 27 with 1107 viewsBlueschev

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 14:42 - Feb 27 by Ewan_Oozami

CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet?
So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:43 - Feb 27 with 1074 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:22 - Feb 27 by Blueschev

CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet?

Yep, like that!

Not sure Mrs O will though...

Login to get fewer ads

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:47 - Feb 27 with 1053 viewshoppy

https://classicreload.com/lemmings.html

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:49 - Feb 27 with 1039 viewshoppy

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:43 - Feb 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Yep, like that!

Not sure Mrs O will though...

How about "The Freelancer teaching accounting to non-finance managers and directors Girl"?

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 1002 viewsKeno

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:49 - Feb 27 by hoppy

How about "The Freelancer teaching accounting to non-finance managers and directors Girl"?

how about 'Check out My Figure"

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 970 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:58 - Feb 27 by Keno

Double Entry Made Easy ??

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 966 viewsKeno

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:16 - Feb 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Balance my Debits ??

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:31 - Feb 27 with 941 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:49 - Feb 27 by hoppy

Fab! Any chance of a logo to go with that? ;-)

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:34 - Feb 27 with 929 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 15:58 - Feb 27 by Keno

I did say she could use "Go Figure", but it had already gone.....

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:34 - Feb 27 with 924 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:16 - Feb 27 by You_Bloo_Right

She's not that type of accountant I'm afraid....

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 861 viewshoppy

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:31 - Feb 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Fab! Any chance of a logo to go with that? ;-)

(where do I send the invoice?)
[Post edited 27 Feb 16:46]

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 835 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:16 - Feb 27 by Keno

Balance my Debits ??

Make Accounting Great Again

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 17:56 - Feb 27 with 784 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:46 - Feb 27 by hoppy

(where do I send the invoice?)
[Post edited 27 Feb 16:46]

I'll get get her to donate a fiver to the Wanderers...

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 17:57 - Feb 27 with 776 viewsEwan_Oozami

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:55 - Feb 27 by You_Bloo_Right

Hmm, not sure it trumps hoppy's logo...

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 18:24 - Feb 27 with 743 viewslightuser

So quiet on here today some of us have had to revert to on 16:55 - Feb 27 by You_Bloo_Right

"Mind The Gaap".

(Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)...😜
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024