Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very petty ref, Town a bit low on quality 15:40 - Mar 2 with 974 viewsbournemouthblue

I was going to say that Plymouth haven't offered a lot but there's always the danger of Whittaker and Hardie
[Post edited 2 Mar 16:11]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:40 - Mar 2 with 955 viewstonybied

Whatever floats your boat I suppose!
Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:41 - Mar 2 with 943 viewsmrshallisfit

Is the ref that pretty? Nice bum. I'll give you that.
Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:41 - Mar 2 with 929 viewsbournemouthblue

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:40 - Mar 2 by tonybied

Whatever floats your boat I suppose!

The ref seems to blow any time they fall over, he's consistent I guess but making it a very soft game

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:53 - Mar 2 with 785 viewsScuzzer

I think his surname is Simpson...cos' he's a right homer.

Established 1968

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:53 - Mar 2 with 785 viewsRyorry

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:41 - Mar 2 by bournemouthblue

The ref seems to blow any time they fall over, he's consistent I guess but making it a very soft game

Haven't got video, but audio comms are absolutely scathing about him.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:54 - Mar 2 with 753 viewsVegtablue

I've seen dishier. Very low quality from Town and we don't have our usual depth today, fingers crossed for the second half!
Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 16:05 - Mar 2 with 606 viewsDanTheMan

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:53 - Mar 2 by Ryorry

Haven't got video, but audio comms are absolutely scathing about him.

Just lots of fouls for shoulder to shoulder stuff which is weird, but then pushes in the back or holding of shirts gets nothing. He's at least consistent but it's slowing down the game.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 16:11 - Mar 2 with 531 viewsbournemouthblue

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 15:54 - Mar 2 by Vegtablue

I've seen dishier. Very low quality from Town and we don't have our usual depth today, fingers crossed for the second half!

Just noticed the typo, FFS!

Login to get fewer ads

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 16:21 - Mar 2 with 444 viewsRyorry

Very pretty ref, Town a bit low on quality on 16:11 - Mar 2 by bournemouthblue

Just noticed the typo, FFS!

Aw, you shouldn't have edited it!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024