Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just look at that table - yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 17:00 - Mar 2 with 480 viewsRyorry

I'm delirious with joy

QPR beat Foxes :)))
So'ton winning 3-4

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just look at that table - yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 17:50 - Mar 2 with 362 viewsOldsmoker

Halfway table after 23 games was....

58 Leicester
52 Town
45 Leeds
45 Southampton

Three quarters table after 35 games

78 Leicester
75 Town
73 Leeds
70 Southampton

We've halved the gap to the top.
The 2 also-rans have tried to catch-up but still not there.
Only Southampton and Leeds (booooooooo) have bettered 2 points a game in the last 12 games but their opposition was lower-half.
For those supporters of teams that moan they have a worse run-in (on paper) than Town then they have to accept that their team is only in that position because they have played the weaker teams not the strong teams. Town have already played the strong teams.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Just look at that table - yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 17:53 - Mar 2 with 347 viewsKropotkin123

Just look at that table - yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 17:50 - Mar 2 by Oldsmoker

Halfway table after 23 games was....

58 Leicester
52 Town
45 Leeds
45 Southampton

Three quarters table after 35 games

78 Leicester
75 Town
73 Leeds
70 Southampton

We've halved the gap to the top.
The 2 also-rans have tried to catch-up but still not there.
Only Southampton and Leeds (booooooooo) have bettered 2 points a game in the last 12 games but their opposition was lower-half.
For those supporters of teams that moan they have a worse run-in (on paper) than Town then they have to accept that their team is only in that position because they have played the weaker teams not the strong teams. Town have already played the strong teams.

Exactly

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Just look at that table - yeeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 17:55 - Mar 2 with 323 viewsnshearman1

Just a perfect day out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024