Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV 17:27 - Mar 2 with 1823 viewsIllinoisblue

Did something he rarely does and singled out a player for praise: rightly impressed with the excellent Marcus Harness

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:27 - Mar 2 with 1753 viewshomer_123

Didn't he call out Woolfy for not being good enough?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:30 - Mar 2 with 1615 viewsgreyhound

Harness was really good when he came on. We controlled the ball in the front areas better. My opinion anyway.

Separately Moore has been the exact forward signing we needed. Serious business in Jan again
McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:33 - Mar 2 with 1514 viewsthebooks

Yeah, picked that out.

Harness is such a good sub. Keps the ball, retains possession and even tackles well. TBH, probably should be starting, but what a player to bring on.
McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:36 - Mar 2 with 1396 viewsBluebacker

I'm glad McKenna singled him out a bit because I thought he was excellent and a big reason that we saw that game out as comfortably as we did. He must be disappointed not to be playing more and yet he is still giving 100% when he comes on, even when it's just to help us retain the ball.
McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:37 - Mar 2 with 1383 viewsBlueBadger

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:33 - Mar 2 by thebooks

Yeah, picked that out.

Harness is such a good sub. Keps the ball, retains possession and even tackles well. TBH, probably should be starting, but what a player to bring on.

Ngl, I thought Harness would fall by the wayside this season. Who'd have thought McKenna would have spotted that an energetic, hard working player would do well in the Championship?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:37 - Mar 2 with 1358 viewsDanTheMan

Yeah, picked that out.

He's excellent at it, very disciplined. Weird to see a super sub for seeing games out.

I think Jackson can also be similar on the right when needed, interesting to see Clarke being brought on to do it instead. Wasn't quite as effective as Harness but he pressed and tackled well at the end.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:40 - Mar 2 with 1246 viewsIllinoisblue

Yeah, picked that out.

The squad and the spirit within it is just sensational. Ipswich United and then some. We’re on a journey.

62 - 78 - 81

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 1209 viewsIllinoisblue

McKenna just now interviewed on Town TV on 17:30 - Mar 2 by greyhound

Harness was really good when he came on. We controlled the ball in the front areas better. My opinion anyway.

Separately Moore has been the exact forward signing we needed. Serious business in Jan again

Two ridiculous January windows. COYB

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024