Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... 17:01 - Mar 2 with 900 viewsTangledupin_Blue

1. WWWWW

2. Without three of our stalwarts.

3. Our promotion rivals have all dropped points (as long as Saints don't score in the next few seconds)

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 850 viewsDarkBrandon

You had to tempt fate, didn’t you …
This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 801 viewsHerbivore

You ruined it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 761 viewsOldsmoker

Way to jinx it Tangled.
That's on you if they pip us for second.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 727 viewsTangledupin_Blue

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:06 - Mar 2 by Oldsmoker

Way to jinx it Tangled.
That's on you if they pip us for second.

Am happy to take the blame as long as I get the credit for Leicester's drop in form... ...see my other thread.

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 656 viewsOldsmoker

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:09 - Mar 2 by Tangledupin_Blue

Am happy to take the blame as long as I get the credit for Leicester's drop in form... ...see my other thread.

The whole board knows you are a football god but why are you teasing us?
You could have had us win every match this season but I 'spose you enjoy messing with our heads..

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:21 - Mar 2 with 580 viewsTangledupin_Blue

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:14 - Mar 2 by Oldsmoker

The whole board knows you are a football god but why are you teasing us?
You could have had us win every match this season but I 'spose you enjoy messing with our heads..

This is a brilliant league. Do you want to turn it into the SPL?

This is the Best Day of the Season... So Far... on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 521 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Still a great day and suddenly a point against Leicester and a point against QPR look like they could turn out to be important points gained rather than costly points dropped (not that anyone suggested the Leicester result was anything but a good one).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024