Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elkan Baggott 19:57 - Mar 2 with 2184 viewssmithy69

Gone from being a player Bristol Rovers fans thought was dreadful, and a pointless signing, to within 3 weeks - man of the match, and someone they need to get for next season as he has been outstanding

Pleased for him
Elkan Baggott on 20:07 - Mar 2 with 1960 viewsNthQldITFC

Haven't seen any clips of him playing for them, but in his few cameos for us this season, he's looked like a fantastic prospect. Big, quick feet, strongish, quickish, but most importantly at 21 years old, very, very calm on the ball and with good distribution. And a leftie.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Elkan Baggott on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 1941 viewspointofblue

Elkan Baggott on 20:07 - Mar 2 by NthQldITFC

Haven't seen any clips of him playing for them, but in his few cameos for us this season, he's looked like a fantastic prospect. Big, quick feet, strongish, quickish, but most importantly at 21 years old, very, very calm on the ball and with good distribution. And a leftie.

That's why it baffled me that Rovers fans seemed to have taken against him. Obviously he just needed a few games to find his feet.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Elkan Baggott on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 1931 viewscbower

Great news.

bluescouser

Elkan Baggott on 20:21 - Mar 2 with 1751 viewsbournemouthblue

Elkan Baggott on 20:08 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

That's why it baffled me that Rovers fans seemed to have taken against him. Obviously he just needed a few games to find his feet.

Amazing what a bit of confidence and a settled position can do for a player

He seems the natural successor to Burgess if he can keep on developing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Elkan Baggott on 20:30 - Mar 2 with 1571 viewsBloomBlue

Elkan Baggott on 20:08 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

Because too many fans simply judge a player on one game. We've seen it at Town, look at Leif after his first game. People on this site were questioning him, even claiming he wasn't worth the money after one game.
Elkan Baggott on 20:31 - Mar 2 with 1552 viewspointofblue

Elkan Baggott on 20:30 - Mar 2 by BloomBlue

Because too many fans simply judge a player on one game. We've seen it at Town, look at Leif after his first game. People on this site were questioning him, even claiming he wasn't worth the money after one game.

As an aside, we probably shouldn't have played Davis that day. He was probably still jet-lagged!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024