Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 580 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Most of Leeds in their horrible pink strip with yellow scribbles all over it have short sleeves with their long sleeved vests underneath. I think it's a stupid looking trend. Some have gloves on, too. What's wrong with a long sleeved top?
At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 20:42 - Mar 8 with 530 viewsDubtractor

That Leeds kit is a crime against the eyes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 20:54 - Mar 8 with 449 viewsTrumptonBlue

Adidas stopped supplying long-sleeved shirts to most of their less celebrated clients about ten years ago (I don’t know if Leeds still get them). Town had to cobble together a long-sleeved shirt for Brett Pitman by sewing the long sleeves from a template shirt on to the standard, short-sleeved shirt.

https://museumofjerseys.com/2020/06/02/the-long-and-short-of-it/
At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 20:56 - Mar 8 with 430 viewsMattinLondon

Long sleeved tops look better. But I think it’s about retaining body heat - a tight fitted thin undershirt with a football jersey on top, is meant to aid it (body heat).
At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 21:11 - Mar 8 with 364 viewsgainsboroughblue

Some of them forgot to wear boots with studs on tonight's evidence.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 21:16 - Mar 8 with 353 viewsAlberto_the_frog

At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 20:42 - Mar 8 by Dubtractor

The dayglow green goalkeeper's kit clashes horribly with it. Mind you, I can't think of anything it wouldn't clash with.
At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 21:19 - Mar 8 with 338 viewsBigalhunter

At least some Sheff Weds players have long sleeved shirts on on 20:42 - Mar 8 by Dubtractor

Looks like someone put Mr Blobby in a blender.

Whilst I agree with that course of action, I wouldn’t want to wear the outcome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024