Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) 13:12 - Mar 9 with 1070 viewsStewart27

Another idiot poster talking blx. on 13:17 - Mar 9 with 1002 viewsredrickstuhaart

Deary me. Budgie, or just never watched us?
Another idiot poster talking blx. on 13:20 - Mar 9 with 925 viewsStewart27

Another idiot poster talking blx. on 13:17 - Mar 9 by redrickstuhaart

Deary me. Budgie, or just never watched us?

Very odd reply.

Not sure there’s any need for name calling either.
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:20 - Mar 9 with 924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wouldn't say bullied but we have struggled to create and given the ball away cheaply at times (as have they).

I think we have had the rub of the ref's decisions (Morsy lucky not to give away a free kick on the edge of the area for one).

Need to start the second half much more strongly and hope the subs are as effective as they were on Tuesday.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:22 - Mar 9 with 878 viewsbilllm

It's how we play, we've gained control now
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:24 - Mar 9 with 814 viewsmarvellous

Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:22 - Mar 9 by billlm

It's how we play, we've gained control now

Yep. We've seemed to have sucked the life out of them a bit and taken control. We'll up the tempo in the 2nd half then Omari and Ali can come on to rip them a new one.
Another idiot poster talking blx. on 13:26 - Mar 9 with 786 viewsredrickstuhaart

Another idiot poster talking blx. on 13:20 - Mar 9 by Stewart27

Very odd reply.

Not sure there’s any need for name calling either.

No one is being bullied. Nor are we really poor as you suggest below.

Plymouth was no different. Patience. Its how we play.

Sick and tired of knee jerk reactionaries moaning and whining on here after 30 minutes, away from home, when we are level, in control, and anyone proper supporter knows its how we play.
[Post edited 9 Mar 13:26]
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:26 - Mar 9 with 771 views_clive_baker_

0-0 away to a team who haven’t given up on playoffs and have won 3 on the bounce isn’t horrible, it’s just a bit ‘meh’. Need to find our stride in the 2nd half, we lack physicality off Moore. Sarmiento has a lot of talent but I’m not sure this game suits him at all, fully expect to see him off soon.
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:29 - Mar 9 with 693 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cardiff haven't created much at all despite negating us and having the better of it. Also very often leave no one up top. If we improve even by 10% second half, we could take this. Could be another day for our bench. Seems to be a fairly wide pitch to me too unless it's my TV playing tricks.
[Post edited 9 Mar 13:30]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:32 - Mar 9 with 610 viewsVaughan8

Come on.

What do you expect? Away against a team on a bit of a run.

A draw at half time is fine. Hope they tire and our subs do the job again.
Another horrible first half where we’re getting bullied. (n/t) on 13:34 - Mar 9 with 565 viewsSitfcB

Must’ve watched a different game to me.

Was a bit end to end at times and Cardiff knocking it about well. We built from the back a few times but chances must not coming off.

Suppose the only negative about being good is everyone expects us to be 3-0 up after 30mins, never going to be the case away from home in the Championship 9 times out of 10.

Cardiff there for the taking, big second half coming with subs making an impact as usual.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024