Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester wobbling 17:36 - Mar 9 with 1171 viewsTommy_ITFC

is it really possible?
Leicester wobbling on 21:03 - Mar 9 with 1002 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes. There are 9 games left to better Leeds by 2 points or Leicester by 5 ( as long as that makes sure we keep pace with Southampton). It is definitely possible and there aren't going to be many games more tricky than today's.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Leicester wobbling on 21:05 - Mar 9 with 987 viewsBent_double

Just watching the EFL highlights.

Softest penalty ever awarded to Leicester. Again

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Leicester wobbling on 21:07 - Mar 9 with 977 viewsSWBlue22

Leicester wobbling on 21:03 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes. There are 9 games left to better Leeds by 2 points or Leicester by 5 ( as long as that makes sure we keep pace with Southampton). It is definitely possible and there aren't going to be many games more tricky than today's.

I’m sure you gave us this scenario back before a ball was kicked I’m sure 99.9% of us would have taken it.
Leicester wobbling on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 880 viewsNthQldITFC

Leicester wobbling on 21:05 - Mar 9 by Bent_double

If I didn't know otherwise. I'd swear they were dead jammy.

Seriously, none of the top four look as solid as they have earlier in the season, Leeds probably being in the best shape out of all of us, but they really weren't that great against a very industrial and clunky Wednesday. Leicester and Saints both look a little flaky, and we a little tired.

Where I am 100% convinced of our superiority over all of them is in our camaraderie and our mental strength as a club, not just as a team or a squad. It's a nine game war of attrition to come, and while we may be outgunned a little in some areas, we're also the boss in others.

We are right in the picture to take advantage of wobbles from any or all of the others.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Leicester wobbling on 21:53 - Mar 9 with 798 viewsMercian

Vardy is still class though and has hit some form.
Leicester wobbling on 22:01 - Mar 9 with 756 viewsgainsboroughblue

They bounced back twice from being a goal down which shows they have quite a bit of fight still in them. I think their main problems stem from playing at home in front of an impatient crowd, going in front and then not killing games off.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester wobbling on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 743 viewsbilllm

Leicester wobbling on 21:05 - Mar 9 by Bent_double

Two penalties top of the league ex prem says it all,
Leicester wobbling on 22:29 - Mar 9 with 674 viewsBigalhunter

I think their point at Hull is a decent one.

However, they are wobbling at the wrong time, and their fans aren’t totally behind their new manager despite their ridiculous points haul.

Funny bunch, Leicester fans. I worked with one who’d supported them for 30 odd years. Knowledgeable and thoroughly lovely guy, but he didn’t enjoy the season they won the Premier League. He said it just wasn’t the Leicester he knew and loved and he didn’t want Champions League football.

I also remember an article in When Saturday Comes from a long time fan who had a similar view and had turned to non-league football because his club had so radically changed from the one he grew up supporting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024