Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? 12:03 - Mar 11 with 709 viewsNthQldITFC

I've got a ticket for the Southampton game but was hoping to buy a second one for a Town fan mate who will now almost certainly be visiting after all over Easter. I was hoping I might get lucky and snag a return which I did this morning and put in my basket, but when I went to pay for it, it said 'ticket unexpectedly released' or something similar.

Is there a one ticket per customer account policy when we're on general sale?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 12:06 - Mar 11 with 702 viewsSitfcB

I think it’s 1 per number even on general sale these days, but not sure.

It may have been that the ticket got nabbed before you even put it in your basket, got to be very quick.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 12:09 - Mar 11 with 677 viewsNthQldITFC

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 12:06 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

It may have been that the ticket got nabbed before you even put it in your basket, got to be very quick.

It was definitely in the basket, and said held for 20 minutes. I can understand it if they have that policy - makes sense to stymie touts, but was hoping to buy a second ticket for a genuine fan :(.

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 16:05 - Mar 11 with 518 viewsSaleAway

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 12:09 - Mar 11 by NthQldITFC

It was definitely in the basket, and said held for 20 minutes. I can understand it if they have that policy - makes sense to stymie touts, but was hoping to buy a second ticket for a genuine fan :(.

You can just create a new account for them and then link them as friends. I had to do that for a couple of friends who came to Preston with me

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 18:39 - Mar 11 with 432 viewsBlue_badge

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 12:06 - Mar 11 by SitfcB

A few weeks back I asked the ticket office and they indicated I could buy, when on general sale, one child, one senior and three adult all in one transaction.
Due to demand that was doomed, but I suspect something else happened to the OP (transaction timeout, etc.,).
Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 19:53 - Mar 11 with 384 viewsNthQldITFC

Can you buy more than one ticket per customer account on general sale? on 18:39 - Mar 11 by Blue_badge

A few weeks back I asked the ticket office and they indicated I could buy, when on general sale, one child, one senior and three adult all in one transaction.
Due to demand that was doomed, but I suspect something else happened to the OP (transaction timeout, etc.,).

I've checked with them today and you can buy up to 6 on one account. Not sure what happened to the one I lost - I think I had about 7 minutes left on the clock when I tried to checkout, so perhaps it was withdrawn from resale under the new system, I suspect.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024