Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) 23:50 - Mar 23 with 1121 viewsWoolfenthen

Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 08:11 - Mar 24 with 865 viewsMookamoo

I just don't understand the prices Chelsea have paid for their squad. To spend that on Chilwell, realise you've made a mistake and then buy Cucurella for £60 million is mad. They deserve everything they get when it eventually catches up with them
Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 08:51 - Mar 24 with 813 viewsArmaghBlue

If Chilwell’s price tag is 45m, Davis’ price tag should be at least 75m.
Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 14:13 - Mar 24 with 655 viewsVaughan8

I would say at the time he was doing very well for Leicester. Must be 4+ years ago now.

He has struggled with injuries and therefore consistency.

I didn't see the game but he must have been bad as its all people are saying haha
Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 15:22 - Mar 24 with 564 viewsChurchman

Did he? The way my mate bangs on about him, I thought he was a Chelsea yoof player. Whatever. Didn’t watch last night’s rubbish but I have seen Chilwell for Chelsea a few times on the box recently and haven’t been overly impressed. £45m???

Cucurella? I suppose the bizarre hairdo and great name are worth £10m and he’s certainly better than Chilwell. If somebody wants Davis and the Chilwell and big hair Cucurella are the standard, £20m is a bargain; chump change; robbery for any PL team that’s after him.

Davis has a good level of fitness, gets about the pitch, is great at dead ball delivery and has more assists than you can shake a stick at. Let’s start at £35m if he wants to move on.
Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 15:49 - Mar 24 with 524 viewsNutkins_Return

Ben Chilwell cost £45m, just saying! (n/t) on 14:13 - Mar 24 by Vaughan8

I would say at the time he was doing very well for Leicester. Must be 4+ years ago now.

He has struggled with injuries and therefore consistency.

I didn't see the game but he must have been bad as its all people are saying haha

Absolutely shocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024