Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… 21:37 - Apr 1 with 593 viewsKieran_Knows

… you’re wasting your vote.

What a player, what a captain.
[Post edited 1 Apr 21:39]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 510 viewsScuzzer

Got my vote.

Established 1968

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 21:56 - Apr 1 with 498 viewsTheBoyBlue

Absolutely. Although it feels harsh to suggest others don't deserve it. What a team!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 21:57 - Apr 1 with 489 viewsSwansea_Blue

Didn't it close about 3 days ago?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:00 - Apr 1 with 475 viewsKieran_Knows

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 21:57 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

Didn't it close about 3 days ago?

Don’t know, don’t care.

Point still stands, vote wasted if it wasn’t for Morsy.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:01 - Apr 1 with 466 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:00 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

Don’t know, don’t care.

Point still stands, vote wasted if it wasn’t for Morsy.

Agreed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:05 - Apr 1 with 439 viewsRobTheMonk

97th minute, could have gone done from the challenge, but powered through.

He keeps going full pelt all game. Incredible engine. He last minute against Blackburn summed him up with his one man possessed press.

Incredible captain.
If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:08 - Apr 1 with 426 viewsgainsboroughblue

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:05 - Apr 1 by RobTheMonk

97th minute, could have gone done from the challenge, but powered through.

He keeps going full pelt all game. Incredible engine. He last minute against Blackburn summed him up with his one man possessed press.

Incredible captain.

I must say. He was looking like a walking second yellow card tonight and feared he would need to be subbed. Not because of himself, but he was definitely being targeted by the sh1thousers and the ref was keeping close watch.

The man is phenomenal. Absolute heartbeat of our club.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If you’re not voting Morsy as your player of the season… on 22:14 - Apr 1 with 394 viewstextbackup

For me, he’s now on par with Holland as best captain in my ITFC supporting time.

And feel bad for Mogga/Jim that they are so far back in 3rd/4th place.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024