Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped 12:32 - Apr 3 with 2212 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 13:22 - Apr 3 with 1993 viewsHelp

Best so far
New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 13:24 - Apr 3 with 1978 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Oh, what a shame.

I'd hoped it would stay top.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:21 - Apr 3 with 1821 viewsITFC_Forever

I like the one from the away end, and it shows him trying to sneak off along the front of the North Stand afterwards. I presume that's when he was booked, but I didn't actually see the yellow card.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:34 - Apr 3 with 1754 viewsSitfcB

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:21 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

I like the one from the away end, and it shows him trying to sneak off along the front of the North Stand afterwards. I presume that's when he was booked, but I didn't actually see the yellow card.

Good view of him running and jumping along the front of the SBR stand in the view from right at the top of the stand as well.

He got booked as he made his way back to the dugout along the Magnus Stand touchline.
[Post edited 3 Apr 14:35]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:35 - Apr 3 with 1747 viewsDennyx4

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:21 - Apr 3 by ITFC_Forever

The ref gave him his yellow, as he was walking back to the dug out in front of the West stand.

Chaplin was trying not to make eye contact, but the forth official pointed for him to look at the ref.
New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 17:34 - Apr 3 with 1487 viewsHighgateBlue

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 14:35 - Apr 3 by Dennyx4

The ref gave him his yellow, as he was walking back to the dug out in front of the West stand.

Chaplin was trying not to make eye contact, but the forth official pointed for him to look at the ref.

I absolutely hate it when players get needless silly yellow cards for pointless things. It's so unprofessional.

This, this, however, was just GLORIOUS !

Love the team spirit and sense of joy at the Club, and Chappers is just an absolute model human as far as I can tell! What a dude...
New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 18:29 - Apr 3 with 1332 viewsNthsuffolkblue

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 17:34 - Apr 3 by HighgateBlue

I absolutely hate it when players get needless silly yellow cards for pointless things. It's so unprofessional.

Love the team spirit and sense of joy at the Club, and Chappers is just an absolute model human as far as I can tell! What a dude...

I would imagine McKenna was busy issuing fines and dressings down for both him and Burns on yesterday morning. How dare they show such passion?!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 18:31 - Apr 3 with 1323 viewsredrickstuhaart

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 17:34 - Apr 3 by HighgateBlue

I absolutely hate it when referees give cards for players actually engaging with the glory of the game.

Started with the shirts thing and probably all driven by advertising money in any event. Pathetic. Use some discretion, idiots.
Login to get fewer ads

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 18:44 - Apr 3 with 1266 viewsNthsuffolkblue

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 18:31 - Apr 3 by redrickstuhaart

I absolutely hate it when referees give cards for players actually engaging with the glory of the game.

Started with the shirts thing and probably all driven by advertising money in any event. Pathetic. Use some discretion, idiots.

Didn't have any choice did he? Just like all the ones he gave for the Southampton players pulling shirts and kicking the ball away!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 19:16 - Apr 3 with 1153 viewsSoCalTownFan

New remix of Chaplin on the pitch has dropped on 18:29 - Apr 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would imagine McKenna was busy issuing fines and dressings down for both him and Burns on yesterday morning. How dare they show such passion?!

"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride"

Love it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024