Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham in bottom three 17:14 - Apr 6 with 1049 viewsgainsboroughblue

If ever a club has single handledly fecked up a season.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 1026 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mogga's illness hasn't helped. I hope Eustace (EDIT: do I mean Rowett?) does enough to keep them up for Mogga's sake and that he and Veno can get them going again next season.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:18]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:17 - Apr 6 with 1012 viewspointofblue

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:15 - Apr 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Mogga's illness hasn't helped. I hope Eustace (EDIT: do I mean Rowett?) does enough to keep them up for Mogga's sake and that he and Veno can get them going again next season.
[Post edited 6 Apr 17:18]

Eustace shouldn't have been sacked in the first place. I think Rowett may do enough to keep them up.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:43 - Apr 6 with 908 viewsFelixBlue4

The hardest part for me involving Birmingham is we really could have used Stansfield with the bad luck we have had upfront. As much as I really want us to do it I think we are starting to see signs of burn out. Someone else has a thread about unnecessary squad places and as good as the lads have been we might end up just 1 or 2 better squad players away from getting over the line.
Birmingham in bottom three on 20:57 - Apr 6 with 752 viewsStu_boy

Makes you think about who has messed up a season as well as they have given where they were when they sacked eustace. Millwall 1996 springs to mind
Birmingham in bottom three on 21:38 - Apr 6 with 668 viewsFrankMarshall

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:43 - Apr 6 by FelixBlue4

The hardest part for me involving Birmingham is we really could have used Stansfield with the bad luck we have had upfront. As much as I really want us to do it I think we are starting to see signs of burn out. Someone else has a thread about unnecessary squad places and as good as the lads have been we might end up just 1 or 2 better squad players away from getting over the line.

I like Aluko but he's not likely to play for the rest of the season and could have done a good job in a more specific coaching role. Feel we should have recalled Ahadme to give more competition up front.

Frank Marshall

Birmingham in bottom three on 21:44 - Apr 6 with 644 viewsgainsboroughblue

Birmingham in bottom three on 20:57 - Apr 6 by Stu_boy

Makes you think about who has messed up a season as well as they have given where they were when they sacked eustace. Millwall 1996 springs to mind

Norwich 1994-95

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Birmingham in bottom three on 23:41 - Apr 6 with 504 viewsStu_boy

Birmingham in bottom three on 21:44 - Apr 6 by gainsboroughblue

Norwich 1994-95

Didnt they start 95/96 well before falling away completely again
Birmingham in bottom three on 23:42 - Apr 6 with 496 viewsbournemouthblue

Birmingham in bottom three on 17:43 - Apr 6 by FelixBlue4

I think Burns is a big loss, this is the first game where his absence has been obvious for me

I think Hutch was cooked by the 70 minute mark which didn't help

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024