Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cry me a river 16:28 - Apr 11 with 3400 viewsyorkshireblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68789626
Cry me a river on 09:27 - Apr 12 with 753 viewsBlueBlood90

They got back to the midlands at 3am travelling from London? Did they bicylce home?

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Cry me a river on 09:54 - Apr 12 with 734 viewslizzibee

My heart is bleeding..
Cry me a river on 21:25 - Apr 12 with 652 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cry me a river on 08:49 - Apr 12 by Europablue

Plymouth need to be banned for being so far away!
What was the excuse for losing at Millwall? Were they so worried about the Plymouth trip they couldn't play well?
If they thought travelling was such a disadvantage, why didn't they set up a training camp somewhere between London and Plymouth?
I do feel for the Leicester fans who are travelling to both matches though and TV scheduling is both a pain and a concern for the integrity of the competition, although it does seem to equally disadvantage everyone over the course of the season.

Leicester is probably the most conveniently local town or city in the division for getting to anywhere in the country. Within 2 hours of most places.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cry me a river on 21:32 - Apr 12 with 644 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cry me a river on 21:25 - Apr 12 by gainsboroughblue

Leicester is probably the most conveniently local town or city in the division for getting to anywhere in the country. Within 2 hours of most places.

Pretty much. Birmingham have to travel the shortest distance in the league over the course of a season, by a whopping 3 miles less than Leicester (courtesy of Geoff’s post earlier in the thread).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cry me a river on 07:20 - Apr 13 with 586 viewsyorkshireblue

Complains about players being tired.

Only makes two substitutions.
Cry me a river on 08:06 - Apr 13 with 544 viewsChurchman

So Leicester is one of the most central places in England and right next to the motorway too isn’t enough. It’s a disgrace that Premier League entitled, cheating on and off the pitch Leicester should have to travel at all. I think all their games should be played at Leicester and to make it fair the nominated ‘away’ game they have to play in their away strip. Sorted.

When we had to travel to Millwall then 280 miles to Swansea in four days in the depths of winter don’t remember their manager piping that it was unfair. All clubs have to do it. Plymouth, Norwich, ourselves, M’boro, Saints, the northern ones even Bristol City - all outlier clubs have long journeys to deal with. I doubt many of them are travelling by exec jet either. I really don’t know what the berk is bleating about.

Tool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024