Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks 14:48 - Apr 14 with 877 viewsJimInGreensboro

Our next match will be Hull City's 3rd in 8 days.
They have 2 away fixtures before we arrive, including a 300-mile roundtrip to Coventry on a Wednesday evening prior to our match the following Saturday.
They have no choice but to go all out in each of them to keep their playoff hopes alive.
Meanwhile, we'll have had two weeks of rest and recovery.
At the end of a gruelling season, that would seem huge advantage for us, baked right into the schedule.

We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 01:13 - Apr 15 with 636 viewsEireannach_gorm

Which is exactly why we need to pummel them from the beginning. We need to be more direct than of late and run them off their feet. Controlling possession is great and has served us well over the season but for this game intensity and pace will get us a win.
We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 06:30 - Apr 15 with 522 viewsEssexBloo

The 8pm kick off could work well for us as well. If Norwich win that day at 3pm then Hull could be out of play off contention by the evening. Would be a small psychological boost I guess.
Coventry will certainly have nothing to play for.
We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 07:44 - Apr 15 with 421 viewsTractorWood

Fitness doesn't concern me. Sticking it in the onion bag and then not having lapses of defensive concentration concern me.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 07:47 - Apr 15 with 408 viewsNthQldITFC

We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 01:13 - Apr 15 by Eireannach_gorm

Which is exactly why we need to pummel them from the beginning. We need to be more direct than of late and run them off their feet. Controlling possession is great and has served us well over the season but for this game intensity and pace will get us a win.

Yes, and I think we saw that in the start against Middlesbrough, which was encouraging in itself. Two weeks rest and recuperation, and I can't see anything else.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We'll be Hull City's 3rd match in 8 days, as we rest for 2 weeks on 07:48 - Apr 15 with 402 viewstextbackup

If Hull look fitter and stronger than us after we have 2 weeks off then there will be something seriously wrong.
We should be in absolute tip top condition that game.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024