Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure it’s been said 15:21 - Apr 16 with 5086 viewsDeepBlueSea

But Southampton play FOUR times before we next play a match. What odds that they will be above us by the time we kick of on evening of the 27th?

I can’t lie, it’s got me a little worried.
I’m sure it’s been said on 22:19 - Apr 16 with 901 viewsChurchman

I’m sure it’s been said on 21:56 - Apr 16 by Yppswyche

Wait til you see how many they stuff Cardiff by…

They’ve had three straight wins at home after three without a win (two draws and a defeat). They’ve done well and are back in it. If they win at Cardiff, two points behind with three to play. Two at Leicester and Leeds and a three point ‘gimme’ against Stoke. Though Stoke are in the same boat as Huddersfield fighting for their lives.

They’ve done well. Very well, but those fixtures should be worrying Leeds and Leicester more than us - as long as we start winning again. In our hands, s0d the money stuffed parachute teams.
I’m sure it’s been said on 07:41 - Apr 17 with 713 viewsWeWereZombies

I’m sure it’s been said on 18:38 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

That’s a step too far from me. Promotion is the first and only goal; whatever comes next year we’ll deal with it then. Besides, who says we’ll be worrying about relegation if we go up? ;). And I’m only half joking. I think we’re in a much better place than those who went up last year.

OPAT ? Or to put it another way, if we get promoted this year then we cannot get a promotion next year. Would be boring just aiming for the Premier League title, wouldn't it ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I’m sure it’s been said on 07:48 - Apr 17 with 704 viewsHerbivore

If they are above us it'll mean they got a result against Leicester and that will benefit us too. It's very hard for us to do as fans, but the players and staff need to just stop worrying about other sides and what they are doing. The simple fact is it is in our hands, if we win all of our last three games then there is nothing whatsoever that Southampton or Leeds can do to overhaul us. That has to be our focus, take each game at a time and work as hard and play as well as we can and we've got a good chance of taking three points from each game. If others slip up then great but we don't need them to.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’m sure it’s been said on 18:51 - Apr 20 with 533 viewsWestSussexBlue

I’m sure it’s been said on 21:56 - Apr 16 by Yppswyche

Wait til you see how many they stuff Cardiff by…

🤦‍♂️
I’m sure it’s been said on 01:17 - Apr 21 with 326 viewsArchiRob

I’m sure it’s been said on 16:11 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

Agree.

They must be thinking they need to win all five to have a chance. If they drop 3-4 points over next two games they might start resting players.

Also, Martin is likely the type to think he would rather play us in the play offs than Leicester/Leeds so wouldn't be surprising to see him field weakened sides.

It's probably best they take 6/6 over next two games.

I think Martyn is arrogant to believe they can beat anybody. Can't see any team not wanting to go into playoffs with momentum and so will be trying to beat them. Certainly won't want to lose to someone you may be meeting in the Playoffs either.
Only certainty is we win 3 games we are promoted and we are capable of that COYB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024