Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" 13:29 - Apr 27 with 1040 viewsEuropablue

Guess who said that.
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:30 - Apr 27 with 1023 viewsWhos_blue

Was it Suggs before he revised his lyric structure?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:31 - Apr 27 with 1000 viewsWeWereZombies

Neil Armstrong?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:32 - Apr 27 with 997 viewspowinswitch

Buzz Aldrin to Neil Armstrong?

Suggs to the other members of Madness?
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:34 - Apr 27 with 967 viewsEuropablue

I'll give you a clue, it's a football manager on the cusp of a great achievement
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:34 - Apr 27 with 964 viewsTrumptonBlue

The other members of the band before H joined?
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 933 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil to Gav just before they switch on the anti-politics filter?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:38 - Apr 27 with 899 viewsWeWereZombies

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:36 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Phil to Gav just before they switch on the anti-politics filter?

Actually, that in itself, actually, would be a political act, actually.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:40 - Apr 27 with 871 viewsRyorry

SBR?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:45 - Apr 27 with 832 viewsTheBoyBlue

Was it me after I'd finished drinking last night?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:45 - Apr 27 with 824 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:34 - Apr 27 by Europablue

I'll give you a clue, it's a football manager on the cusp of a great achievement

Daniel Farke or Russell Martin?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:58 - Apr 27 with 746 viewsEuropablue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:45 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Daniel Farke or Russell Martin?

It's David Wagner on the massive achievement finishing in the playoffs will be for a side that isn't really used to anything of significance.
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:02 - Apr 27 with 714 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:58 - Apr 27 by Europablue

It's David Wagner on the massive achievement finishing in the playoffs will be for a side that isn't really used to anything of significance.

Is that for real?

EDIT: https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/24280831.david-wagner-happy-norwich-city-fly-radar

I think it is in reference to them winning the play offs rather than getting into them but wow. I wonder how well that sentiment goes down with their fans but they probably do recognise that promotion would be remarkable and without it they are in a mess.
[Post edited 27 Apr 14:07]

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:05 - Apr 27 with 690 viewsSwansea_Blue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 13:38 - Apr 27 by WeWereZombies

Actually, that in itself, actually, would be a political act, actually.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:08 - Apr 27 with 664 viewsStewart27

Bob Marley?
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:09 - Apr 27 with 649 viewsbazza

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:02 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that for real?

EDIT: https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/24280831.david-wagner-happy-norwich-city-fly-radar

I think it is in reference to them winning the play offs rather than getting into them but wow. I wonder how well that sentiment goes down with their fans but they probably do recognise that promotion would be remarkable and without it they are in a mess.

God I hope they get thrashed in the play offs.
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:09 - Apr 27 with 643 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:02 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that for real?

Also, it would be quite an achievement for them to overcome 2 of the relegated sides through the play offs. Hardly extraordinary, though.

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:13 - Apr 27 with 617 viewsstickymockwell

Rod Hull to Emu on the roof

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:16 - Apr 27 with 605 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:13 - Apr 27 by stickymockwell

Rod Hull to Emu on the roof

That really shouldn't have made me laugh ... especially not as much as it did!

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:18 - Apr 27 with 586 viewsEuropablue

Is that for real?

I didn't read it that way. I understood it as him saying that securing a playoff place would be extraordinary. Anyway, it would be an extraordinary achievement considering where they were with people predicting an imminent change of manager. We should also be charitable about a manager speaking in their second language. It is amazing how quickly they have accepted the change in the pecking order in East Anglia. All they have right now are the bragging rights, but you know they are jealous. If we're not in the playoffs, I don't know who I'd back, potentially West Brom, or maybe even Norwich for a potential 6 points towards our quest for second place in the Premier League!
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:19 - Apr 27 with 577 viewscharlie1

Is that for real?

He’s just trying to mug off their ‘fans’, and pray that it keeps him in a job in the Champ next season after they’ve had to sell Rowe, Sara, Sainz and probably Sargent too.

The £30 million head-start they had over the majority of Championship sides at the start of the season makes the ‘achievement’ somewhat less extraordinary than Wagner would have everyone believe.
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:21 - Apr 27 with 548 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:18 - Apr 27 by Europablue

I didn't read it that way. I understood it as him saying that securing a playoff place would be extraordinary. Anyway, it would be an extraordinary achievement considering where they were with people predicting an imminent change of manager. We should also be charitable about a manager speaking in their second language. It is amazing how quickly they have accepted the change in the pecking order in East Anglia. All they have right now are the bragging rights, but you know they are jealous. If we're not in the playoffs, I don't know who I'd back, potentially West Brom, or maybe even Norwich for a potential 6 points towards our quest for second place in the Premier League!

We wouldn't take 6 points off them, though, would we?

They would gain their full season total 2-4 points against us.

It would actually be quite amusing for them to stay down and get relegated next season or the one after so that they continue to extend their "decade of dominance" as they began it by being a league or two below us and not playing us!

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:24 - Apr 27 with 526 viewsEuropablue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:19 - Apr 27 by charlie1

He’s just trying to mug off their ‘fans’, and pray that it keeps him in a job in the Champ next season after they’ve had to sell Rowe, Sara, Sainz and probably Sargent too.

The £30 million head-start they had over the majority of Championship sides at the start of the season makes the ‘achievement’ somewhat less extraordinary than Wagner would have everyone believe.

Expect Norwich to be more like Middlesborough and Coventry next season if they don't go up. The difference being that the manager is not such a good fit that they would stick by him through such a transition.
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:24 - Apr 27 with 518 viewsronnyd

Sir Alf ?
"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:33 - Apr 27 with 484 viewsEuropablue

"one step and we have done something which would be extraordinary" on 14:24 - Apr 27 by ronnyd

Sir Alf ?

Sir Alf was the master of understatement. When he won the League, he said "I feel fine".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024