Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Problems 23:36 - Apr 29 with 742 viewsPaul

Can't sleep, this week is far too stressful and now the missus has piped up.

"Why can't you sleep? It's only football."

Que a massive eye roll from yours truly which she saw.

Now I'm on the sofa stressing about if we lose tomorrow and mess this golden opportunity up. I can't focus on work or family life, I am useless!

FFS Town, make this worthwhile...please. I'll even treat the missus to a day out on playoff final day if we go up this week.
Problems on 23:50 - Apr 29 with 660 viewsacj

I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s so badly affected by this. Like, we’ve spent so long waiting for times like these, and now that they’re here it’s just all a bit too much isn’t it?

Zero productivity at work today. Tomorrow gunna be even worse. Wednesday is a national holiday here. Whole week is basically a write off!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Problems on 00:26 - Apr 30 with 600 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Promise you'll learn to spell "cue" proprly.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Problems on 05:27 - Apr 30 with 475 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

My missus has zero interest when I talk about it.

Okay, I know it's not a life and death situation and I don't expect it to be her passion. But it's annoying that she finds it so insignificant.

Problems on 05:29 - Apr 30 with 468 viewsWestcountryblue

We have such exceptional off the pitch leaders and personalities at the club like McKenna and Morsy, that i have no doubt that the squads mind will be in exactly the right place tonight. It's not a question of ability, it's a question of belief now.
Problems on 05:43 - Apr 30 with 441 viewsKropotkin123

I'd thought you'd be having Paul-based nightmares

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024