Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... 08:14 - Apr 30 with 1984 viewsNedPlimpton

...about how much he used to hate getting assigned to ipswich matches, as the whole place was just so negative. Not only the football but the atmosphere in general.

Quite a damning assessment of the pre-gamechanger days, but also sheds light on what people external to the club thought about how it was being run. It's understandable why we needed a demolition man approach, even if it can be argued that Cook went about it the wrong way

I know Aaron Paul works for the club now, but he couldn't have been more glowing in his assessment of thr mentality of the current squad and the belief that they have
Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 08:16 - Apr 30 with 1912 viewstcblue

Science b'tch!
Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 08:19 - Apr 30 with 1871 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Didn’t he bring Al-Hamadi his PlayStation up from London or something? Either way, sounds like a top bloke when I heard him talking about the signing

Poll: Is Billm….

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:07 - Apr 30 with 1548 viewsblueoxford

He was almost affronted at the question that McKenna might be prised away from Ipswich (saying he was very happy and fully backed)

It also transpired that Rachel Burden’s husband/partner is a Town fan!
Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:13 - Apr 30 with 1448 viewsNedPlimpton

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:07 - Apr 30 by blueoxford

He was almost affronted at the question that McKenna might be prised away from Ipswich (saying he was very happy and fully backed)

It also transpired that Rachel Burden’s husband/partner is a Town fan!

Yeah, didn't realise that. She only ever really talks about Rugby. She's hidden her soft spot for us very well (or is just jumping on thr bandwagon!)
Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:24 - Apr 30 with 1328 viewsNthQldITFC

Have you got a timestamp for me baby?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:25 - Apr 30 with 1309 viewsRyorry

What approximate time was it on please ? Would like to listen. Thanks.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:31 - Apr 30 with 1261 viewsNthQldITFC

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:25 - Apr 30 by Ryorry

What approximate time was it on please ? Would like to listen. Thanks.

I found it Ryorry, about 1:21 on here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001yr9r

...phew. Getting edgy.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 10:07 - Apr 30 with 987 viewsle2blue

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:13 - Apr 30 by NedPlimpton

Yeah, didn't realise that. She only ever really talks about Rugby. She's hidden her soft spot for us very well (or is just jumping on thr bandwagon!)

She used to work for Radio Suffolk and was in the town during the Burley years, remember her talking about the European nights with a lot of fondness. Guess she met her husband here as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 10:15 - Apr 30 with 911 viewsRyorry

Interesting comment from Aaron Paul on 5live this morning... on 09:31 - Apr 30 by NthQldITFC

I found it Ryorry, about 1:21 on here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001yr9r

...phew. Getting edgy.

You da man, cheers 👍

"Getting"?! Us since Christmas -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024