Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it 23:06 - Apr 30 with 1121 viewsjasondozzell

Makes me even happier
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:07 - Apr 30 with 1085 viewsWicklowBlue

Loved watching JD join in the celebrations at the end, and Walton too. One squad!
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:07 - Apr 30 with 1079 viewsSwailsey

Really want JD and KJ to get some minutes in the Prem for us.

Aren’t they both OOC?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 1038 viewsjasondozzell

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:07 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

Aren’t they both OOC?

Would be so fitting if they or at least one of them did. Think they might be.

And yes to Walton! What commitment they all have to team.

Big Cam too. People wrote him off! Been out best defender all year.
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:10 - Apr 30 with 1000 viewsmrfixit426

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:07 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

Aren’t they both OOC?

Me too. A nice middle finger to Paul Lambert to complete the banter era.
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:22 - Apr 30 with 892 viewsBlueBadger

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:10 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

Me too. A nice middle finger to Paul Lambert to complete the banter era.

Needless to say, Lambo is having the last laugh because he's played for Celtic and Dortmund, you know.
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:23 - Apr 30 with 876 viewsmrfixit426

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:22 - Apr 30 by BlueBadger

Needless to say, Lambo is having the last laugh because he's played for Celtic and Dortmund, you know.
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:24]

Big clubs. Evidently.

Who knew.
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:36 - Apr 30 with 792 viewsNutkins_Return

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:07 - Apr 30 by WicklowBlue

Loved watching JD join in the celebrations at the end, and Walton too. One squad!

Saw him casually walking around the stadium before the game. Is that normal? Just with all the crowds round the stadium.
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:38 - Apr 30 with 765 viewsHalifaxBlue

Cam Burgess has just scored the winner and put in an immense performance to put us within one point of automatic promotion back to the Prem.

Let it sink in how absurd that would have sounded when KmK joined.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Login to get fewer ads

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:41 - Apr 30 with 734 viewsjasondozzell

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:36 - Apr 30 by Nutkins_Return

Saw him casually walking around the stadium before the game. Is that normal? Just with all the crowds round the stadium.

My claim to fame.is I once saw JD and Aluko in M and S.at Sheffield train station after a game against Wednesday'. I think they both have family in London? So.were getting the train back.

I think JD might have bought some Percy Pigs.for the journey.
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:43 - Apr 30 with 724 viewsjasondozzell

To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:38 - Apr 30 by HalifaxBlue

Cam Burgess has just scored the winner and put in an immense performance to put us within one point of automatic promotion back to the Prem.

Let it sink in how absurd that would have sounded when KmK joined.

Made me smile just reading that!!!!!

One of KMac's biggest strengths imo. - his willingness to work with players he inherited and to see the potential.

Burgess has been out best defender.
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:44]
To do this with Donacien, Burgess and Jackson as a part of it on 23:53 - Apr 30 with 642 viewswkj

Aren’t they both OOC?

I don't disagree, but Janoi Donacien is one who I think deserves it the most. He was treated so poorly by a Premier League has been, and now he's on the brink of the premier league while the has been is unemployed.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024