| Perish the thought, but if.... 13:11 - May 3 with 1164 views | yorkshireblue | Tomorrow doesn't go as we are all hoping and we end up in the play-offs. Don't boo the players off or anything daft like that - give them the loudest cheer they have ever heard, so that they know we are behind them 100% - it may not make any difference come the play-offs (if needed!) but lets not take the risk. It's been an abolsutely amazing season no matter what happens tomorrow. |  | | |  |
| No need for the pre-emptive moan. (n/t) on 13:14 - May 3 with 1120 views | Marshalls_Mullet | |  |
|  |
| No need for the pre-emptive moan. (n/t) on 13:16 - May 3 with 1082 views | J2BLUE |
I think I need to log out until it's over. It's unbearable. |  | |  |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 13:17 - May 3 with 1072 views | MK1 | Please don't. These are joyous times. Stop with the negativity. |  |
|  |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 13:24 - May 3 with 1022 views | TresBonne | Bit of a random post as I guarantee not a single person would boo if that did happen. |  |
|  |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 13:28 - May 3 with 987 views | Blueschev |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 13:24 - May 3 by TresBonne | Bit of a random post as I guarantee not a single person would boo if that did happen. |
I would boo had I not already left at half time vowing never to return again. |  | |  |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 21:45 - May 3 with 787 views | Bluespeed225 | if that happens we’ll do it the hard way, no fear now. |  | |  |
| Perish the thought, but if.... on 21:49 - May 3 with 750 views | Gary_Knows | Politely, if you’re going to bring that sort of energy on here …. Do one. |  |
|  |
| |