Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present 09:55 - May 7 with 1527 viewscbower

He wants Hutchinson! Love it - he maybe said it jokingly but I'd guess it's a nice little public nudge to those that matter.

bluescouser

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 09:57 - May 7 with 1487 viewsPhilTWTD

My typo, 38th!
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:01 - May 7 with 1436 viewsDaninthecampo

Everything he says is calculated! If Omari wants to stay i would happily spend a large portion of our transfer budget on him. We know all about him, he knows the squad and is only going to get better amd value increasing
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:04 - May 7 with 1374 viewsLeaky

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:01 - May 7 by Daninthecampo

Everything he says is calculated! If Omari wants to stay i would happily spend a large portion of our transfer budget on him. We know all about him, he knows the squad and is only going to get better amd value increasing

Plus Chelsea may need the funds to comply with financial rules.
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:16 - May 7 with 1242 viewsFrimleyBlue

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:01 - May 7 by Daninthecampo

Reminds me of that fm wonderkid. You know if you spend £40 mill on him it'll double within a couple seasons.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 11:00 - May 7 with 1040 viewsDaninthecampo

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:04 - May 7 by Leaky

Yes before the end of June too so hopefully some nice early business
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 12:03 - May 7 with 785 viewsRadlett_blue

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 10:04 - May 7 by Leaky

Yes, love to sign Omari permanently as I think he's a player whose value could increase considerably, but this will also require the co-operation of Chelsea, who might hang on until the end of the window, as many big PL clubs do, plus Omari & probably his agent, who will be telling him how much more money he can earn at club x or y.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 12:07 - May 7 with 725 viewstractorboy1978

For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 12:03 - May 7 by Radlett_blue

Yes, love to sign Omari permanently as I think he's a player whose value could increase considerably, but this will also require the co-operation of Chelsea, who might hang on until the end of the window, as many big PL clubs do, plus Omari & probably his agent, who will be telling him how much more money he can earn at club x or y.

They need to sell players before 30th June to comply with FFP.
For McKenna's 37th Birthday present on 12:29 - May 7 with 580 viewsReusersTown

TBF that came from the crowd, but I don't disagree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024