Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Promotion bonuses included in PSR 14:55 - May 7 with 1163 viewshype313

According to Stefan Boson, it was one of the reasons Forest fell foul.

Hopefully ours consisted of a Nando's and a picture with Bluey.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:02 - May 7 with 1088 viewsBluish

Discounted meal for 4 at a Deben Inns.
Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:11 - May 7 with 1018 viewsDJR

100 shares in the PLC.
Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:12 - May 7 with 1012 viewsjayessess

I would imagine ours would be pretty ordinary, wouldn't they? Lot of contracts signed when it literally wasn't a possibility, so agents likely to have prioritised other things.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:18 - May 7 with 960 viewsJakeITFC

Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:12 - May 7 by jayessess

I would imagine ours would be pretty ordinary, wouldn't they? Lot of contracts signed when it literally wasn't a possibility, so agents likely to have prioritised other things.

I think given that we could only ship players out on loan in January probably makes you think that the players under contract were in for a bit of a windfall this summer.

Absolute guesswork of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if we are approaching £10m for players bonuses, transfer top-ups, loan clauses etc. on promotion to the Prem, as well as probably a 15-30% wage budget increase.
Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 16:40 - May 7 with 629 viewsIllinoisblue

Just how much were Forest paying in bonuses?! I hope to god we don’t do what they did.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 16:55 - May 7 with 574 viewsDennyx4

Didn’t Forest pay out approx £200m in transfer fees. From memory Gibbs-White was £40m on his own.
Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 17:48 - May 7 with 455 viewstextbackup

Promotion bonuses included in PSR on 15:18 - May 7 by JakeITFC

I think given that we could only ship players out on loan in January probably makes you think that the players under contract were in for a bit of a windfall this summer.

Absolute guesswork of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if we are approaching £10m for players bonuses, transfer top-ups, loan clauses etc. on promotion to the Prem, as well as probably a 15-30% wage budget increase.

Wonder if we owe Leeds anything for this promotion? Guessing we’d have had to pay last year of course.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024