Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aggressive agent or not... 18:56 - May 22 with 3161 viewsFromReuserWithLove

It's clear Kieran doesn't see himself in the "project" much longer and isn't fully invested. You can't deny what McKenna has done and is adored for it but what is clear is that he is ready to jump at the earliest "big" opportunity. This is all such a shame as it has undoubtedly tarnished his reputation with the fans imo. Whatever happens needs to happen asap.
Aggressive agent or not... on 20:07 - May 22 with 548 viewsGuthrum

In which respect he's the same as any other football manager. Name me one who has refused to leave for a better job out of loyalty. Even Sir Alf and Sir Bobby left for England.

Even Eddie Howe, who played for Bournemouth pretty much his whole career (loans aside), left them for Burnley.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:10 - May 22 with 522 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:07 - May 22 by Guthrum

In which respect he's the same as any other football manager. Name me one who has refused to leave for a better job out of loyalty. Even Sir Alf and Sir Bobby left for England.

Even Eddie Howe, who played for Bournemouth pretty much his whole career (loans aside), left them for Burnley.

I agree, I'm accepting that fact.
Aggressive agent or not... on 20:11 - May 22 with 515 viewsJ2BLUE

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:07 - May 22 by Guthrum

People have forgotten what it's like to have a manager wanted by other clubs and don't know how to deal with it.

People need to get used to it. It's a new era and success is a double edged sword.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:14 - May 22 with 501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Aggressive agent or not... on 19:24 - May 22 by J2BLUE

Same old Frimmers under that mask eh?

Where did he nearly go in winter?

You and your masks!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:25 - May 22 with 453 viewsNutkins_Return

Right up there with one of the worst posts ever for me this. Certainly top 3 worst "make something up in my head and pass it off as having happened" posts.
Aggressive agent or not... on 20:31 - May 22 with 428 viewsNutkins_Return

Also can you please explain what the project is and when it's finished and it's acceptable for McKenna to say "Mark, I've finished the project"?

In league one the project was to get out it. Project done.
In champ the project was probably top 10 at best. Promoted. Project done.

Does he have to win the Champions League to still see himself in the project.

It's not how football works. He has a career like everyone else. He has shown loyalty to us last season and may again. If he doesn't then he's earnt whatever he gets. If he stays and keeps us up he just elevates his legend status even further.
Aggressive agent or not... on 20:39 - May 22 with 400 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:50 - May 22 with 340 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Aggressive agent or not... on 20:39 - May 22 by Kropotkin123

What does this mean?
Login to get fewer ads

Aggressive agent or not... on 21:10 - May 22 with 285 viewshunty21

Aggressive agent or not... on 19:15 - May 22 by J2BLUE

KM has performed a miracle to get us to the Premier League. He would be leaving us in a brilliant position. I hope he stays but if he doesn't he has been amazing for us.

And hes 2 years into management , why rush getting to the top? 1 more year at itfc confirms his position as a premier league manager rather than a potentional candidate if hes true to his word he would stay and that offer of a top job wont be too far away maybe ironically at spurs or utd if ten hag stays
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024