Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. 20:07 - May 22 with 1731 viewsDenny32

Will he say the usual spiel ..I left as the owners laid out this plan to Me and the trophys they want to win and champions league..bla bla bla and felt this club will offer me this great position to do that..in other words ipswich are just going to be a lower pl club at best???
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:09 - May 22 with 1690 viewsJ2BLUE

It won't be interesting.

It will be the standard statement to attempt to leave amicably. I think with what he has achieved we should shake his hand and wish him well if he goes. Of course we can hope like hell that he stays.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:12 - May 22 with 1642 viewsLeaky

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:09 - May 22 by J2BLUE

It won't be interesting.

It will be the standard statement to attempt to leave amicably. I think with what he has achieved we should shake his hand and wish him well if he goes. Of course we can hope like hell that he stays.

Would prefer him to say in 3 years time I dropped ricket leaving them
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:15 - May 22 with 1585 viewsDenny32

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:09 - May 22 by J2BLUE

It won't be interesting.

Well you saying so he would never achieve anything here so ??
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:16 - May 22 with 1556 viewsMK1

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:15 - May 22 by Denny32

Well you saying so he would never achieve anything here so ??

Can you smell gas?
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:17 - May 22 with 1540 viewsacj

‘I just couldn’t take hearing the boss bang on about oxygen all the time, so I had to get out of there.’

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

It's that scotch egg I had earlier. (n/t) on 20:18 - May 22 with 1492 viewsBloots

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:16 - May 22 by MK1

Can you smell gas?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

It's that scotch egg I had earlier. (n/t) on 20:20 - May 22 with 1454 viewsMK1

It's that scotch egg I had earlier. (n/t) on 20:18 - May 22 by Bloots

I'm not allowed to use the b word.
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 21:14 - May 22 with 1119 views_clive_baker_

Chelsea would be an incredible opportunity for him. Massively disappointing for us if he goes, no doubt about that, but anyone who thinks otherwise in terms of his career is deluding themselves quite frankly. He’s hugely ambitious, it’s that ambition that’s likely gone a long way to overseeing our back to back promotions, but it works both ways. He’ll back himself to do at Chelsea what others have failed to and propel them back up the league and bring success.

If it happens it happens. We as a club can’t do much about it if that’s where his head is at. All we can do is try to make sure it resolved itself one way or another promptly which is a priority IMO. Second to that we can get the appointment of a replacement right. I’d back Ashton on both of those fronts.
Login to get fewer ads

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 21:33 - May 22 with 961 viewsDavoIPB

He already had hasn't he?

Said the other night the club is in a really really good place for going into next season.

In other words I've got the club to a really really good place so it's okay for me to leave now.
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 23:04 - May 22 with 676 viewsessexpaul64

If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 20:12 - May 22 by Leaky

Would prefer him to say in 3 years time I dropped ricket leaving them

Wherever he goes he gotta hit the ground running as none of the teams he linked with gives their managers long until they start to look elsewhere. Plus, without speaking ill of McKenna he hasnt won anything, and that is what Man Utd and Chelsea are looking for. Proven winners.
If kieran leaves .be interesting to hear his statement on why.. on 23:24 - May 22 with 600 viewspointofblue

It’ll be the “love the club, very difficult decision, would like to thank the board and fans, Ipswich will always have a special place in my heart” spiel given by any manager who leaves for pastures new.

Here’s Potter’s as a starting point.
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2787781/an-open-letter-from-graham-po

Change Albion to Town etc. and I have no doubt it will be very similar.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024