Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! 10:44 - May 24 with 686 viewsfooters

It's not fair! Some of the questions are great, from very knowledgeable people, but please, don't try to hold us to account with FOI requests... it's making people scared :(

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/may/24/uks-environment-agen

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 11:00 - May 24 with 627 viewsNthQldITFC

Somehow the country has accepted a creeping culture of no responsibility and no shame amongst those in charge, in all aspects of life from environment to health to Post Office to every fkn thing.

Time for Change! Time for meaningful accountability. No more Flan.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 11:07 - May 24 with 606 viewsfooters

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 11:00 - May 24 by NthQldITFC

Somehow the country has accepted a creeping culture of no responsibility and no shame amongst those in charge, in all aspects of life from environment to health to Post Office to every fkn thing.

Can't wait to use this at work next week.

"Mr footers, where is all the work that was due?"

"Ah, well, that is a very good question, boss, but I'm afraid you're scaring me. Please leave me alone. Thanks."

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 12:35 - May 24 with 538 viewsGeomorph

I'm guessing I contribute to about 10 x EA FOI responses (about river geomorphology/habitats) up here in the Lake District every year... it's a pain in the arse but I do enjoy providing scientific evidence to people who I know just don't want to hear it... :)
Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 14:33 - May 24 with 438 viewsTangledupin_Blue

No more flan? Flan is fine. Quiche on the other hand...

NO MORE QUICHE.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 16:52 - May 24 with 358 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s all well and good, as long as it doesn’t get in the way of a few very rich people getting considerably richer.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 17:14 - May 24 with 338 viewsPlums

Stop asking the Environment Agency questions! on 14:33 - May 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

No more flan? Flan is fine. Quiche on the other hand...

NO MORE QUICHE.

Forrin muck!
Give me cheese and egg flan any day

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024