Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. 17:49 - Jun 11 with 2906 viewswkj

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24380026.ipswich-town-kayden-jackson-tough-experien

Come On England
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Someone who will always be welcomed with open arms on 17:55 - Jun 11 with 2812 viewsDyland

In Ipswich and the wider Suffolk community, as well as ITFC.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 19:29 - Jun 11 with 2530 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

“To have an impact on people and for people to remember me as, ‘oh yeah, he as part of the team that got back-to-back promotions’ is one thing, but for people to remember me as, ‘oh, he was so open, he was so approachable, my kids always ran up to him and he’d always have time for them’, that’s something that my family would be even more proud of than what’s happened on the pitch.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 22:19 - Jun 11 with 2160 viewsBlueBadger

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 19:29 - Jun 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

“To have an impact on people and for people to remember me as, ‘oh yeah, he as part of the team that got back-to-back promotions’ is one thing, but for people to remember me as, ‘oh, he was so open, he was so approachable, my kids always ran up to him and he’d always have time for them’, that’s something that my family would be even more proud of than what’s happened on the pitch.

Would have been SO easy for him to be bitter, particularly given his treatment by Lambert and Cook. Big up to the KJ here, a terrific pro and apparently a very good bloke.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 06:30 - Jun 12 with 1779 viewsgainsboroughblue

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 22:19 - Jun 11 by BlueBadger

Would have been SO easy for him to be bitter, particularly given his treatment by Lambert and Cook. Big up to the KJ here, a terrific pro and apparently a very good bloke.

Easy to see how he had such longevity here isn't it. He must have been an absolute joy to have round the place. Reliable when called upon, uncomplaining and great pro.

I miss him already to be honest.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 07:05 - Jun 12 with 1698 viewsBlueBoots

Our recruitment policy to sign good people as well as good players paid off - sad to have lost a couple of them in Ball and Jackson this summer. Their new clubs will be getting themselves a couple of hard-working pros who will be a dream to have in their squads - hope they find a good fit for themselves somewhere too.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 07:12 - Jun 12 with 1655 viewsnodge_blue

That is a good read. Clearly a decent person and good luck to him.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 08:25 - Jun 12 with 1481 viewsJohnTy

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 07:05 - Jun 12 by BlueBoots

Our recruitment policy to sign good people as well as good players paid off - sad to have lost a couple of them in Ball and Jackson this summer. Their new clubs will be getting themselves a couple of hard-working pros who will be a dream to have in their squads - hope they find a good fit for themselves somewhere too.

Jackson wS signed by Paul Hurst. Not sure what our recruitment policy was then, but I suspect it has changed a lot since the Evans era.
Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 10:55 - Jun 12 with 1322 viewsHighgateBlue

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 06:30 - Jun 12 by gainsboroughblue

Easy to see how he had such longevity here isn't it. He must have been an absolute joy to have round the place. Reliable when called upon, uncomplaining and great pro.

I miss him already to be honest.

And a great role model for the younger players - how to behave when you get the opportunity, and how to behave when you are overlooked.

I've not always been pleased to see Jackson's name on a team sheet over the years, but he has confounded the doubters on numerous occasions, and when he has done so, I'm sure it's in no small part to his incredible attitude and outlook.

The best of luck to one of life's good guys.
Login to get fewer ads

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 15:00 - Jun 12 with 1104 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Incredible reading from a departing Jackson. on 10:55 - Jun 12 by HighgateBlue

And a great role model for the younger players - how to behave when you get the opportunity, and how to behave when you are overlooked.

I've not always been pleased to see Jackson's name on a team sheet over the years, but he has confounded the doubters on numerous occasions, and when he has done so, I'm sure it's in no small part to his incredible attitude and outlook.

The best of luck to one of life's good guys.

Thanks Jacko for 6 years of whole hearted effort. You always left everything on the pitch and a great role model too.
I wish you well.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024