Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers 19:01 - Jun 11 with 1421 viewsScottCandage

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 21:28 - Jun 11 with 1218 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brutal career innit. One minute in the development squad of a PL club, the next in the 8th tier. Absolutely no disrespect meant to Wanderers or Seth - just shows how tough it is to make the big time. Decent signing by the looks of it and I hope all parties have a cracking season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 22:02 - Jun 11 with 1140 viewshoppy

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 21:28 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

Brutal career innit. One minute in the development squad of a PL club, the next in the 8th tier. Absolutely no disrespect meant to Wanderers or Seth - just shows how tough it is to make the big time. Decent signing by the looks of it and I hope all parties have a cracking season.

Great signing for Wanderers. You’re right… it is a tough job to make it. Meanwhile on the same day, Felixstowe announced the signing of Harry Wright…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 22:58 - Jun 11 with 1043 viewsLord_Lucan

One of my dreams, before I die, is to see Wanderers in the fourth tier.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 02:05 - Jun 12 with 912 viewsSharkey

I've always thought that several football clubs had to change their badges in the early 70s as for some reason they were no longer allowed to use their borough's arma as their badge. In Town's case, this led to the competition where the Suffolk punch design ran out winner. But Wanderers' badge is the same as the one Town had to give up, no?
Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 06:48 - Jun 12 with 776 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Seth O'Neill signs with Ipswich Wanderers on 02:05 - Jun 12 by Sharkey

I've always thought that several football clubs had to change their badges in the early 70s as for some reason they were no longer allowed to use their borough's arma as their badge. In Town's case, this led to the competition where the Suffolk punch design ran out winner. But Wanderers' badge is the same as the one Town had to give up, no?

I don’t think it’s a case that you have to give it up using a coat of arms. The problem is you can’t copyright it.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024