Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you think nothing else will get you today 19:43 - May 2 with 2345 viewsKeno

Someone posts a video of Burns





Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

25
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 19:48 - May 2 with 2240 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I specifically timed going down to the toilet about a minute before he went off thinking it will be at least another five minutes until he gets subbed and so I'll be back by then to applaud him off. Nope. Gutted!

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

0
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 19:56 - May 2 with 2033 viewsIllinoisblue

Oof. Between this and seeing KM fist pump wearing a Town shirt and Ed in the dressing room singing and the players arriving at Isaac’s. Man, homesick right now. 💙

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

10
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:28 - May 2 with 1742 viewsLeoMuff

That is a farewell substitution I’m afraid

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

3
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:42 - May 2 with 1636 viewstonybied

Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:28 - May 2 by LeoMuff

That is a farewell substitution I’m afraid


Definitely looked that way from the reactions of his teammates and McKenna.
6
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:43 - May 2 with 1603 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:42 - May 2 by tonybied

Definitely looked that way from the reactions of his teammates and McKenna.


And the way he put his shin pads down. " my wing."

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

3
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:50 - May 2 with 1523 viewsarmchaircritic59

Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 20:28 - May 2 by LeoMuff

That is a farewell substitution I’m afraid


I think so. But don't be sad for too long. Remember the memories he's given and wish him the very best of luck for the future, whatever that may be. He deserves it.
4
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 21:09 - May 2 with 1330 viewssurreyblue

When the announcement comes, if it comes, it will hit harder than any of the departures from last summer.
4
Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 23:52 - May 2 with 844 viewsChurchman

Just when you think nothing else will get you today on 21:09 - May 2 by surreyblue

When the announcement comes, if it comes, it will hit harder than any of the departures from last summer.


I don’t think so. Time waits for nobody sadly. Mr Burns has been an absolute credit. What a good player. I actually didn’t see him play live until 23/24 and I can say that he is a far better player than he looks on tv. It wasn’t a privilege to watch him play.

30 goals in 132 appearances. Key ones at that. Hall of Fame? Errr, a no brainer. Smashing player.

I suspect he will go back to Wales, but wherever he goes I wish him well for the rest of his (hopefully long) career.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026