| Palaciosdle 07:15 - Aug 19 with 661 views | ITFC_Forever | Wordle 1,887 4/6 โฌโฌโฌ๐ฆโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐งโฌโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐งโฌโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  |
| |  |
| Palaciosdle on 08:24 - Aug 19 with 538 views | tazdac | Wordle 1,887 3/6 โฌโฌโฌโฌ๐ง โฌ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  | |  |
| Palaciosdle on 08:31 - Aug 19 with 530 views | Pinewoodblue | Wordle 1,887 3/6 ๐ง๐ฆโฌโฌโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐งโฌโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  |
|  |
| Palaciosdle on 08:41 - Aug 19 with 522 views | BasingstokeBlue | Wordle 1,887 3/6 ๐ฆ๐งโฌโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌ๐ฆ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  |
|  |
| Palaciosdle on 08:41 - Aug 19 with 520 views | Bluish | Wordle 1,887 4/6* โฌโฌโฌโฌโฌ โฌโฌ๐ง๐งโฌ โฌโฌ๐ง๐ง๐ง ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  | |  |
| Palaciosdle on 08:54 - Aug 19 with 504 views | BlueBoots | Wordle 1,887 5/6 โฌโฌโฌ๐ฆโฌ ๐ฆโฌโฌโฌโฌ ๐ฆโฌ๐ฆ๐ฆโฌ โฌ๐ฆ๐งโฌโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  |
|  |
| Palaciosdle on 09:46 - Aug 19 with 467 views | peterthorpe | Wordle 1,887 4/6 โฌโฌ๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  | |  |
| Palaciosdle on 11:26 - Aug 19 with 427 views | blue62 | Wordle 1,887 4/6 โฌ๐ฆโฌโฌโฌ ๐ฆโฌ๐ฆโฌโฌ โฌ๐งโฌ๐งโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  | |  |
| Palaciosdle on 11:50 - Aug 19 with 407 views | pointofblue | Wordle 1,887 5/6 โฌโฌโฌ๐ฆโฌ โฌ๐ฆโฌโฌ๐ฆ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐งโฌ๐ฆโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง Safe to say I got away with this. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Palaciosdle on 13:49 - Aug 19 with 360 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| Palaciosdle on 11:50 - Aug 19 by pointofblue | Wordle 1,887 5/6 โฌโฌโฌ๐ฆโฌ โฌ๐ฆโฌโฌ๐ฆ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐งโฌ๐ฆโฌ ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง Safe to say I got away with this. |
Likewise. I think I had one more option but worried I might have not seen one and ended up with an X. Wordle 1,887 5/6* โฌ๐งโฌโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  |
|  |
| Palaciosdle on 14:08 - Aug 19 with 354 views | Bluesky | Wordle 1,887 5/6 โฌ๐ฆ๐ฆโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐งโฌโฌ โฌโฌ๐งโฌโฌ โฌ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง ๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง๐ง |  | |  |
| |