Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One hesitates to ask this question 13:56 - Sep 29 with 655 viewsIllinoisblue

BUT WHERE’S THE FECKING TRAINING GROUND VIDEO?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

5
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:00 - Sep 29 with 629 viewsgreyhound

And the third kit
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:15 - Sep 29 with 570 viewsChurchman

‘Nige’ Farage is trying to find time in his busy calendar to officially open it - wearing the new third kit.

Edit: deary me, for the downvoter, this was actually a joke, believe it or not. Not a good one, but just trying to lighten the mood. Oh well.
[Post edited 29 Sep 18:27]
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 14:21 - Sep 29 with 545 viewsDarkBrandon

Is it because we mocked the Ashton Coffee?
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:02 - Sep 29 with 396 viewsJeremiahBrown

I was wondering the same thing. Also I hope we get some news of the players in Spain this week.
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 with 379 viewsBluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.
3
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:30 - Sep 29 with 338 viewsIllinoisblue

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.


I think they’re getting sent out in October - that’s what my email said

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

1
One hesitates to ask this question on 16:48 - Sep 29 with 300 viewsITFC_Essex

One hesitates to ask this question on 14:00 - Sep 29 by greyhound

And the third kit


I am hoping we wouldn't have one, I know we will, because money, but it isn't needed! Our cream away clashes with who?

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
One hesitates to ask this question on 18:14 - Sep 29 with 230 viewsNthQldITFC

One hesitates to ask this question on 16:10 - Sep 29 by Bluebell

I want to know where my membership pack is?

I am sure I read we would get a scarf this season. We had a mug last year.


October, I think it said, when I signed up.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Login to get fewer ads

One hesitates to ask this question on 18:52 - Sep 29 with 187 viewsarmchaircritic59

Not to mention the " immanent " outside investment into the Women's set up that was first mentioned in an article on the site in the middle of June! Somebody obviously ascribes a different meaning to the word Immanent than I do.
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 19:01 - Sep 29 with 170 viewsWolfieAtTheBack

I lost my best lighter about an hour ago if anyone knows where that is.
0
One hesitates to ask this question on 19:12 - Sep 29 with 146 viewsBasingstokeBlue

One hesitates to ask this question on 18:52 - Sep 29 by armchaircritic59

Not to mention the " immanent " outside investment into the Women's set up that was first mentioned in an article on the site in the middle of June! Somebody obviously ascribes a different meaning to the word Immanent than I do.


Certainly a different spelling!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

1
One hesitates to ask this question on 20:36 - Sep 29 with 60 viewsWubbleU

If it helps, the promised wi-fi / 5g solution is currently being installed.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026