Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The modern world has reached a new low. 15:27 - Oct 5 with 932 viewsMiaow

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/ic


⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

1
The modern world has reached a new low. on 16:23 - Oct 5 with 818 viewsJ2BLUE

Not my thing but it's just a new spin on bourbon bbq or cola glaze isn't it?
0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 780 viewsNthQldITFC

Mum's gone to the head clinic.



(btw, I first tried to click on the little green 'add to basket' button in the image rather than the TWTD 'add reply' button in trying to submit this post, so I'm not sure that I really have any grounds to be making comments about 'head clinics'!)

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 761 viewsBlueschev

I raise you...

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/ta
0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 733 viewsRsj13

The modern world has reached a new low. on 16:42 - Oct 5 by NthQldITFC

Mum's gone to the head clinic.



(btw, I first tried to click on the little green 'add to basket' button in the image rather than the TWTD 'add reply' button in trying to submit this post, so I'm not sure that I really have any grounds to be making comments about 'head clinics'!)


Or is your subconscious telling you that you really want some energy drink flavoured chicken wings....?
0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 17:31 - Oct 5 with 686 viewshoppy

The modern world has reached a new low. on 16:50 - Oct 5 by Blueschev

I raise you...

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/ta


Tango lemon would've been a better option than apple... lemon chicken is a thing after all, whereas apple is more of an accompaniment for pork, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 18:11 - Oct 5 with 565 viewsarmchaircritic59

Glad I saw that before I start to eat in about 20 minutes, might have thrown up :) Energy drinks? Spawn of the devil, along with Coke, Dr Peppers and a Coconut " Wine " I've had in the Philippines!
0
The modern world has reached a new low. on 18:32 - Oct 5 with 501 viewsMattinLondon

Sounds tasty- I’ll buy some and post a review of it on here at some point.
1
The modern world has reached a new low. on 13:04 - Oct 6 with 195 viewsGuthrum

But what flavour of energy drink is the chicken flavoured with?

Not sure Lucozade would be very nice.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026