Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GSTK…. 19:43 - Oct 6 with 1649 viewsBloots

….come on England.

Sitters in!

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

6
GSTK…. on 05:02 - Oct 7 with 392 viewsBenters

GSTK…. on 04:12 - Oct 7 by Perublue

Yes.. I think you’re pretty spot on there .. in essence in football parlance..he took one for the team but not necessarily voluntarily… he gave himself for the greater good and Phil’s sanity… collateral damage.
Personally I do hope he eventually returns for a variety of reasons .. off the top of my head I’m not sure if anyone else went down but it’s possible…. It’s certainly more pleasurable than it was… I was getting close to giving up on the forum.


Giving the forum up! It’s like Hotel California here.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

2
GSTK…. on 05:34 - Oct 7 with 369 viewsPerublue

GSTK…. on 05:02 - Oct 7 by Benters

Giving the forum up! It’s like Hotel California here.


It actually is

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
GSTK…. on 08:00 - Oct 7 with 274 viewsMetal_Hacker

GSTK…. on 22:34 - Oct 6 by RetiredBlue

Due to a disability I am unable to post often but do read a lot of the threads and have noticed less contentious postings on the board from the sewer that is X / Twitter, and he certainly enjoyed taking that route. Also I believe people have been discussing issues with more civility than had been the case of late, I cannot recall Phil having to get involved with any warnings or pulled threads. I am not saying there is a direct correlation but perhaps his ban is serving a purpose in that posters are taking more care in their comments?


There are others that post stuff from X as well which I suppose is their choice and I guess also our choice wether we click on the link or not

For the most Sitters was / is a good addition to the forum in my opinion and is missed

Yeah he drops the odd bombshell every now and again but I'm pretty sure he does it for a reaction and people bite

I wouldn't say it's a duller place without him but it is better with him here

There are far worse out there

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

3
GSTK…. on 08:05 - Oct 7 with 249 viewsBenters

GSTK…. on 08:00 - Oct 7 by Metal_Hacker

There are others that post stuff from X as well which I suppose is their choice and I guess also our choice wether we click on the link or not

For the most Sitters was / is a good addition to the forum in my opinion and is missed

Yeah he drops the odd bombshell every now and again but I'm pretty sure he does it for a reaction and people bite

I wouldn't say it's a duller place without him but it is better with him here

There are far worse out there


Exactly Sitters In !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

2
GSTK…. on 08:41 - Oct 7 with 217 viewsDJR

Talk of Sitters makes me wonder who has taken over from him when it comes to posting away ticket information?

Maybe no one individual has, but perhaps collectively we could all look out for away ticket news, and post it when we see it, assuming no one else has already done so.
[Post edited 7 Oct 8:42]
3
GSTK…. on 09:24 - Oct 7 with 166 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

GSTK…. on 08:41 - Oct 7 by DJR

Talk of Sitters makes me wonder who has taken over from him when it comes to posting away ticket information?

Maybe no one individual has, but perhaps collectively we could all look out for away ticket news, and post it when we see it, assuming no one else has already done so.
[Post edited 7 Oct 8:42]


It wouldn't surprise me to see a cooling off break announced at approximately 2PM Saturday!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
GSTK…. on 10:56 - Oct 7 with 95 viewslongtimefan

GSTK…. on 08:41 - Oct 7 by DJR

Talk of Sitters makes me wonder who has taken over from him when it comes to posting away ticket information?

Maybe no one individual has, but perhaps collectively we could all look out for away ticket news, and post it when we see it, assuming no one else has already done so.
[Post edited 7 Oct 8:42]


Yep. Now paranoid I'm going to miss the details of the first sales date!
1
GSTK…. on 11:05 - Oct 7 with 81 viewsDJR

GSTK…. on 10:56 - Oct 7 by longtimefan

Yep. Now paranoid I'm going to miss the details of the first sales date!


Yes, what appears to be less than twelve hours' notice from when the email arrives leaves too much to chance, including being out for the night.
0
Login to get fewer ads

GSTK…. on 12:19 - Oct 7 with 28 viewsSE1blue

GSTK…. on 08:00 - Oct 7 by Metal_Hacker

There are others that post stuff from X as well which I suppose is their choice and I guess also our choice wether we click on the link or not

For the most Sitters was / is a good addition to the forum in my opinion and is missed

Yeah he drops the odd bombshell every now and again but I'm pretty sure he does it for a reaction and people bite

I wouldn't say it's a duller place without him but it is better with him here

There are far worse out there


Based on who has been banned previously and then allowed back on, I’d be amazed not to see him posting on here before Christmas.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026