Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... 18:17 - Mar 15 with 2063 viewsBlue_Order

Sh1te.
Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:19 - Mar 15 with 2023 viewsGeoffSentence

That's cr@p. Take it back to the shop, but make sure you are armed with the details of how you washed it in case they question if you followed the washing instructions.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:25 - Mar 15 with 1990 viewsBlue_Order

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:19 - Mar 15 by GeoffSentence

That's cr@p. Take it back to the shop, but make sure you are armed with the details of how you washed it in case they question if you followed the washing instructions.

The only thing is, I actually bought it just before Christmas. Genuinely wore it for the first time yesterday, and then washed it just now, but I doubt they'll believe that.
Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:45 - Mar 15 with 1926 viewsBluefish

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:25 - Mar 15 by Blue_Order

The only thing is, I actually bought it just before Christmas. Genuinely wore it for the first time yesterday, and then washed it just now, but I doubt they'll believe that.

Happened a few years ago to my son's shirt. The clubshop changed it without any issues

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:52 - Mar 15 with 1907 viewsSitfcB

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 18:25 - Mar 15 by Blue_Order

Someone tweeted them with the exact same issue with the same shirt. They let him swap it. Contact them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 19:57 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsBLUEBEAT

Doesn't anyone else find it annoying that we currently have Adidas as our main kit suppliers and we had Adidas during our glorious 70s/80s period yet we have extremely shoddy retro shirts in the club shop when the answer is right there for the greatest retro tips conceivable?

[no grammar due to my excitable prose]

Poll: W or W

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 19:59 - Mar 15 with 1751 viewsSuperfrans

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 19:57 - Mar 15 by BLUEBEAT

Doesn't anyone else find it annoying that we currently have Adidas as our main kit suppliers and we had Adidas during our glorious 70s/80s period yet we have extremely shoddy retro shirts in the club shop when the answer is right there for the greatest retro tips conceivable?

[no grammar due to my excitable prose]

That'll be an Adidas policy. They want to sell current branded product, changed every season - not a shirt that you will buy now and wear for 10 years.

I've had one of the Pioneer "replicas" and must have washed it 100 times, without a single problem.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 20:55 - Mar 15 with 1601 viewsMVBlue

Looks like Alan Brazil sweated his arse off in it

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 06:45 - Mar 16 with 1318 viewsoldbluestu

Did you ignore the retro washing instructions on the label 'hand wash only' ?
Login to get fewer ads

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 09:41 - Mar 16 with 1205 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bought a retro top. Washed it. This happened... on 19:59 - Mar 15 by Superfrans

That'll be an Adidas policy. They want to sell current branded product, changed every season - not a shirt that you will buy now and wear for 10 years.

I've had one of the Pioneer "replicas" and must have washed it 100 times, without a single problem.

I'm pleased you're happy with your replica.

Adidas do actually have retro tops for several teams. Just not us.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024