Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions 23:21 - Mar 16 with 1042 viewsLord_Lucan

this surely must be a wind up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 23:22 - Mar 16 with 1016 views_

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 00:00 - Mar 17 with 899 viewsScuzzer

http://st.itfcprogramme.co.uk/ITFC-season-ticket-2017/index.html

Established 1968

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:02 - Mar 17 with 847 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 00:00 - Mar 17 by Scuzzer

http://st.itfcprogramme.co.uk/ITFC-season-ticket-2017/index.html

"eBlues Membership - for those flying the flag away from Suffolk":

"50% off return coach travel to a match of the member's choice."

Would this, totally ridiculously, be a coach from Ipswich (where, by definition, the member doesn't live) to an away game?

Or would the club send a coach to pick me up (from my non-Suffolk home) to take me to any match of my choice, home or away?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:07 - Mar 17 with 824 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:02 - Mar 17 by BasingstokeBlue

Would this, totally ridiculously, be a coach from Ipswich (where, by definition, the member doesn't live) to an away game?

Or would the club send a coach to pick me up (from my non-Suffolk home) to take me to any match of my choice, home or away?

LOL
Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:14 - Mar 17 with 808 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:02 - Mar 17 by BasingstokeBlue

Ha

That just about sums it up really doesn't it?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:18 - Mar 17 with 799 viewsIllinoisblue

Haha, superb!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:20 - Mar 17 with 792 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:18 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

Haha, superb!

If that's the case I demand a jet for the home opener.
Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 02:26 - Mar 17 with 742 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:20 - Mar 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This has got to be a wind up, and a good one at that. Designed by Norwich fans methinks. There is no way the club would do this, they'll actually lose a lot of loyal supporters.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Login to get fewer ads

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 02:59 - Mar 17 with 719 viewsRyorry

I think they just mean those still living in Suffolk but going to away games?

Agree it's badly worded tho.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 03:05 - Mar 17 with 715 viewsIllinoisblue

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 01:20 - Mar 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Count me in. Philly via Wisconsin.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Unless I have underestimated ITFCs capability of making bad descisions on 05:26 - Mar 17 with 590 viewsBenters

Nothing surprises me anymore about our once great club.

£27.50 cheapest ticket the bastards still bleed you for another £2.50 on the gate if you pay and go.

£30 to watch 7 in defence and working fora draw !

Poke it !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024