Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message 17:58 - Apr 1 with 1240 viewsfactual_blue

'This is as good as it gets for the money you make available.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:01 - Apr 1 with 1212 viewsFtnfwest

So would I, unfortunately no he is actually totally ineffectual as a manager
I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:02 - Apr 1 with 1196 viewsBlueBadger

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:01 - Apr 1 by Ftnfwest

So would I, unfortunately no he is actually totally ineffectual as a manager

...if you ignore you his entire previous record.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:04 - Apr 1 with 1175 viewsFtnfwest

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:02 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

and if that's relevant to our current position
I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:05 - Apr 1 with 1152 viewsgainsboroughblue

It would be an effective message if Evans
a. noticed.
b. cared.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2017 18:12]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:57 - Apr 1 with 1034 viewsJohnny_Boy

Flies in the face of his rent-a-quotes declaring he thrives on working under a strict budget.

If he's unable to be successful here doing that, there are countless younger managers in the lower leagues with a point to prove that think they bloody well can.....or at least give it a damn good go of it.

He's coasting at the moment. He's lost the hunger.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2017 18:59]
I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 19:00 - Apr 1 with 1016 viewsJohnny_Boy

I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 18:02 - Apr 1 by BlueBadger

Even PJ had moments of good form!
I'd like to think MM is trying to give ME a message on 19:29 - Apr 1 with 964 viewsSwansea_Blue

Muddling ineffectual and entertaining I think. He's been effective at times, occasionally his teams have been entertaining (well ok Wolves were briefly). But by and large he's always been a solid, percentage-based slogger, sex in the dark with his socks on kind of guy.

I like him as a person, just think he strangles the joy out of football matches.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024