Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday 08:52 - Apr 18 with 1140 viewsreusersfreekicks

Was utterly brilliant in closing down, tackling etc etc
Was everywhere and did not get the credit he deserves
Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 08:56 - Apr 18 with 1130 viewsKieran_Knows

Much maligned(as Mick would say) on here, and rightly so at times, but I thought yesterday showed what he is capable of. MOTM might be a bit much, thought Sears, McGoldrick, Lawrence and Ward all had excellent games who probably did deserve MOTM, but Skuse did have a very good game.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:01 - Apr 18 with 1101 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Or though I probably would have just about given the MOM to Sears yesterday.

Skuse was pretty immense though and was at his midfield general best yesterday. When played with someone like Huws beside him, he seems a lot more comfortable with his role and was very impressed with him yesterday.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:03 - Apr 18 with 1094 viewsPJH

Certainly my MOTM,but I am biased because I have always seen what he does for us.
Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:06 - Apr 18 with 1079 viewsSteve_M

He was very good, although I think the nature of yesterday's team performance means he's only been over-looked because of so many other candidates.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:12 - Apr 18 with 1033 viewsMoisha

Nope, I thought the same and said so to the lads I was with.
Thought Skuse was excellent, it helps when he has forward thinking players in front of him.
Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:27 - Apr 18 with 984 viewsSWGF

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 08:56 - Apr 18 by Kieran_Knows

Much maligned(as Mick would say) on here, and rightly so at times, but I thought yesterday showed what he is capable of. MOTM might be a bit much, thought Sears, McGoldrick, Lawrence and Ward all had excellent games who probably did deserve MOTM, but Skuse did have a very good game.

He certainly played with FAR more intent than 90% of his time with us. Maybe the brief introduction of TD playing with his head up and facing forward is rubbing off on him.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:29 - Apr 18 with 977 viewsHerbivore

I also made him MOM although pleasingly there were several candidates yesterday. Great team performance but Skuse was different gravy in the middle, breaking everything up and keeping us ticking over.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:31 - Apr 18 with 967 viewsunbelievablue

This is one of the very rare occasions whereby I could pick perhaps 4 players for MOTM.

Skuse, Sears, McGoldrick and possibly even young Kenlock.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Login to get fewer ads

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:36 - Apr 18 with 943 viewsHerbivore

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:31 - Apr 18 by unbelievablue

This is one of the very rare occasions whereby I could pick perhaps 4 players for MOTM.

Skuse, Sears, McGoldrick and possibly even young Kenlock.

I'd be tempted to add Chambo to the mix as well, aside from the goal - where he had to cover for Spence - he largely had Murphy in his pocket the whole game. Really solid performance from him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:53 - Apr 18 with 885 viewsDeano69

He was showboating at one point. Excellent performance

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Am I alone in making Skuse Motm yesterday on 09:57 - Apr 18 with 879 viewsArnieM

Skuse totally nullified Shelvey yesterday . Top marks for the Town player IMO

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024