Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws, Spence and Chambers 21:43 - Apr 17 with 1407 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

All three situations there need to be sorted out before they go off on their holidays.

All three have done well this season (chambers since moving to CB) in my opinion

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 1371 viewsKieran_Knows

I would say all 3 of their futures are linked to whether Mick stays or goes, as annoying as that is because IMO, they could all do a job regardless of who is manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 1374 viewswkj

Mick did well with Spence and Huws. Proving he isn't like the other 2 who would make desperation signings. I genuinely hope next year that the club actually gives Mick a season of financial backing like the others had (if he stays)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 1384 viewsElderGrizzly

There's something not quite right with Huws. A number of us saw him ignore MM when walking off pitch. He veered 3 yards from line he was walking originally to apparently avoid Mick And TC

Mick shook hands with every other player.

Might be nothing and i know he wants to stay. Just all rather odd
Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:48 - Apr 17 with 1348 viewspointofblue

I wouldn't be surprised if we initiated Chambers' extra year in the next few days now we're definitely safe. Spence and Huws have had a second birth, of sorts, here and the latter has already said he wants to stay. Hopefully we'll be able to keep hold of all three.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:48 - Apr 17 with 1342 viewsKieran_Knows

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:46 - Apr 17 by ElderGrizzly

There's something not quite right with Huws. A number of us saw him ignore MM when walking off pitch. He veered 3 yards from line he was walking originally to apparently avoid Mick And TC

Mick was probably annoyed he was that far forward to score the third goal in injury time....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:50 - Apr 17 with 1328 viewsElderGrizzly

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:48 - Apr 17 by pointofblue

I wouldn't be surprised if we initiated Chambers' extra year in the next few days now we're definitely safe. Spence and Huws have had a second birth, of sorts, here and the latter has already said he wants to stay. Hopefully we'll be able to keep hold of all three.

Certainly Spence would bite our hand off i'd expect.

Huws will take a lot more work, but should be available for less than £1m
Huws, Spence and Chambers on 21:50 - Apr 17 with 1322 viewsStNeotsBlue

Huws and Chambers need signing, Spence I'm not too bothered about, he often seems oblivious to what is going on around him. This summer is massive for us.
Huws, Spence and Chambers on 23:04 - Apr 17 with 1095 viewshadleighboyblue

Also noticed Pitman walked off the pitch on his own , not joining in the celebrations , looking really p'd off , can't see him staying if MM stays .

Agree we should be signing Huws , Spence and Chambers and extending Bart's contract
Login to get fewer ads

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 23:08 - Apr 17 with 1070 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 23:04 - Apr 17 by hadleighboyblue

Also noticed Pitman walked off the pitch on his own , not joining in the celebrations , looking really p'd off , can't see him staying if MM stays .

Agree we should be signing Huws , Spence and Chambers and extending Bart's contract

Pitman was annoyed with Ward shooting at the end rather than putting him 1 on 1

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 23:37 - Apr 17 with 969 viewsstrikalite

Huws, Spence and Chambers on 23:08 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Pitman was annoyed with Ward shooting at the end rather than putting him 1 on 1

He saw glory, a little bit of composure and a look up is all that was needed, was still on a high after we'd just scored...
Huws, Spence and Chambers on 06:12 - Apr 18 with 817 viewsUHTREDINIT

What's not right is, he is at Ipswich to resurrect his career after being frozen out at his parent club.It is not for me to second guess his thinking but i doubt he has Ipswich on his mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024