Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish election poll 23:29 - Apr 22 with 1191 viewsbaxterbasics

Interesting.

Scottish Westminster voting intention:

SNP: 43% (-7)
CON: 28% (+13)
LAB: 18% (-6)
LDEM: 9% (+1)

(via Survation / chgs with GE2015)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 23:29]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Scottish election poll on 23:39 - Apr 22 with 1139 viewsStokieBlue

That is rather surprising.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Scottish election poll on 23:46 - Apr 22 with 1120 viewsbaxterbasics

I think the SNP only had one way to go after the sensational 2015 they had. It's the Conservative gain that's the surprise, and most serious for Labour.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Scottish election poll on 00:12 - Apr 23 with 1075 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky did a piece on support for Scottish independence and they made the point that a significant amount of SNP voters were also pro Brexit and might now want to stay in the union to see Brexit delivered which would make the Conservatives an attractive option.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scottish election poll on 08:49 - Apr 23 with 921 viewsGlasgowBlue

Scottish election poll on 23:39 - Apr 22 by StokieBlue

That is rather surprising.

SB

Ruth Davidson has been getting better approval ratings than Sturgeon in Scotland for sonee time. She a very effective politician and is also seen as the voice of unionism up here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Scottish election poll on 09:05 - Apr 23 with 884 viewsmutters

If the SNP support drops below 50% and all the other parties are anti second referendum, then this gives more strength to denying the SNP their request.

They will still control the Scottish parliament, and have the most Scottish MPs but it's a start.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Scottish election poll on 09:14 - Apr 23 with 869 viewsGunnsAirkick

Scottish election poll on 08:49 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

Ruth Davidson has been getting better approval ratings than Sturgeon in Scotland for sonee time. She a very effective politician and is also seen as the voice of unionism up here.

I like her, she seems to be one of these quite liberal Tories and she's very personable.

Poor Kezia Dugdale is fighting a tough battle, I like her too and both are preferable to Sturgeon who I find to be rather odious (I would never vote Tory though).
Scottish election poll on 09:28 - Apr 23 with 841 viewsGlasgowBlue

Scottish election poll on 09:14 - Apr 23 by GunnsAirkick

I like her, she seems to be one of these quite liberal Tories and she's very personable.

Poor Kezia Dugdale is fighting a tough battle, I like her too and both are preferable to Sturgeon who I find to be rather odious (I would never vote Tory though).

Kezia Dugdale heart must sink every time Jezza opens his mouth. She is fighting a ,losing battle up here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Scottish election poll on 09:35 - Apr 23 with 822 viewsWeWereZombies

It is a confused situation at the moment, Ruth Davidson may have shot herself in the foot with her tactical voting suggestion:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/tactical-voting-will-only-have-limited-eff

However, the Lib Dem leader - Willie Rennie, is not a high profile politician in the way that Sturgeon, Davidson or even Dugdale are, His party might be the obvious choice for tactical voting and individual candidates may appeal but without a rallying point the ploy will probably fail and only serve to re-elect the SNP.

Any idea what size the Survation poll was? Iain Macwhirter, a seasoned if slightly pro-independence commentator, has a different prediction - no seats at all for the Tories:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15234899.Iain_Macwhirter__Twenty_years_on__an

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024