Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Check your tickets.... 22:44 - Jun 30 with 1927 viewsSitfcB

£87,570,000....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Check your tickets.... on 22:57 - Jun 30 with 1846 viewsTIB

I expect to have deals for McGinn and Fletcher done by Monday if someone on here has won

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Check your tickets.... on 23:04 - Jun 30 with 1822 viewsRoyKeanesDog

When I lived in Barnet me and my housemate used to but lottery tickets from the Londis over the road and just lose them.

Once there was a massive excitement because there was unclaimed lottery ticket that won about £50k or something from that shop. We searched our rooms up and down, but to no prevail. It was probably not even us, but the fact I'll never know eats me alive.

If there is an afterlife with an all knowing God, that's the first thing I'll check.

Poll: Best Football Song

Check your tickets.... on 00:01 - Jul 1 with 1730 viewsfactual_blue

I don't have a ticket to check, but - as Cotty would tell you - my chances of winning aren't that much worse than yours. My chances of winning are zero, yours are so close to zero as to be indistinguishable from zero. (A 0.00000072% chance of winning is basically zero).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Check your tickets.... on 11:36 - Jul 1 with 1540 viewsTractorWood

Check your tickets.... on 00:01 - Jul 1 by factual_blue

I don't have a ticket to check, but - as Cotty would tell you - my chances of winning aren't that much worse than yours. My chances of winning are zero, yours are so close to zero as to be indistinguishable from zero. (A 0.00000072% chance of winning is basically zero).

Far more likely someone you don't know or a distant relative bequeaths you a windfall.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024